Oh we’re doing trades now??

I'm tellin' ya....ESPN. Pretty soon guys fighting with pink pants and ring dude's holding up round number signs.
Mark it.

At least MVP fights.

Can't see Nick wanting to go to Bellator though.
He would def fight for Coker. It’s a no brainer for the Diaz bros to go to Bellator. UFC should try and trade them for like Pico or MVP or something.

He would def fight for Coker. It’s a no brainer for the Diaz bros to go to Bellator. UFC should try and trade them for like Pico or MVP or something.

Why would he fight for Coker but not Dana?

I think he's been inactive because there aren't any big fights for him.

btw trading fighters reminds me of Pokemon cards as a kid

*90's nostalgia intensifies*

Oh we’re doing trades now??

What else could UFC, Bellator, One, etc work out? If we’re doing trades now, let’s get wild!!

What y’all thinking
If the trade of Demetrious Johnson for Ben Askren falls through, I'd like to see an offer to ONE FC of Demetrious Johnson for Angela Lee.

I'm tellin' ya....ESPN. Pretty soon guys fighting with pink pants and ring dude's holding up round number signs.
Mark it.
pink pants wtf?

pink is just a color.. pink used to be a man's color not long ago.

So im taking Fedor, MVP, Kharitinov, Mousasi,Chandler, Cro Cop and Rory.

Im giving up WMMA, Dana White, 125lb division, 135 division and just to sweeten the deal you can pick one of the Diaz brothers.

My question is do the fighters have to agree to the trades?

Like if I signed a contract with Verizon can they trade me to Sprint because I use too much unlimited data and then I'm saddled with a shit network?

How about trade Arianny for her?
Lee-Jina-034_SB_ONE_DH_Sigapore_111116_DSC_9664.jpg

I'd rather get a trade like Derek Brunson for MVP

Diaz for MVP wouldn't be bad though

With trading you can get guys like Rory and Gegard back.

This first trade with DJ and Askren is random as fuck especially since DJ defended his belt 12 times and Askren really isn't that known to the public, but fuck it, it's a cool concept
DJ isn't really known to the public either lol. Askren gets just as many mentions as DJ on MMA forumns.

"All those guys the UFC cut or chose not to renew because of their cost/value ratios? Yeah let's make trades for them, and get rid of fighters we DID want to keep so we can get back the fighters we didn't want." -Stupid People

Can we Trade Jon Jones , Colby Cheese and GSP for Lebron James and a player to be named later? This would bring legitimacy to UFC and we get a GOAT and they get #1 and 4 GOAT

I had no idea that type of language was in their contracts

These guys really do sign their life and all rights away

Back