Till Goes Off on Colby

Well deserved

Humbled War Till coming for the MW strap.

I wish Till fought at 170 one more time... So he can kick Coby Covinten's ass

I don't get the lettuce reference. Soft hands?? Is there more to it?

Tough talk from a guy who QUIT after he couldn’t land a single blow in his last fight.

Colby would MELT that redcoat.

<TheDonald>

It was funny. But I feel like Colby would absolutely maul him in a match.

Lol. They may have silenced Werdum. The maricones may be puffing their chests out and chattering loudly...
But the echo of Werdum's boomerang still rings out.
Cheese Covington is trying to drown the sound out with his tweets and WWF promos.

Tough talk from a guy who QUIT after he couldn’t land a single blow in his last fight.

Colby would MELT that redcoat.

<TheDonald>

Let's be fair here

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

I don't like the Till that much. So much cock. Cock guy.

I don't get the lettuce reference. Soft hands?? Is there more to it?

Google says it's a Brazilian thing for bad football goalkeepers so I guess that sort of makes sense with Till having lived there. It wasn't an English one I'd heard of anyway.

Till has unfinished business in the 170 division and his nutritionist said he could make 170 for years to come.

Let's be fair here

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif
He landed an* infinitely more higher rate of* punches in that fight than Till did versus woodley.
Like mathematically infinite. Fact.
Till - 0
Covington - 2

edits*

Last edited:
I was with him up until the lettuce comment. That was odd.

Darren Tillsbury wouldn’t dare mention Colby’s name when he was still a welterweight

Now that he’s been outclassed by Woodley and forced up to 185 he has something to say?

I don't like Till, but would definitely back him vs Cringey. Fun fight.

Who still cares about Till. Talked a huge game and was rushed into a TS, only to get waffle stomped by Woodley. His performance was so bad, it actually made Woodley seem exciting for once.

Back