Till Goes Off on Colby

Maybe if Till ate more lettuce, he wouldn’t have to kill himself to make weight.

Darren Tillsbury wouldn’t dare mention Colby’s name when he was still a welterweight

Now that he’s been outclassed by Woodley and forced up to 185 he has something to say?

Underwear would be pulled over his fake Brazilian ass's head in the first round. Cheeto eating hands would be smashed into oblivion. I'm not sure still if Dana didn't pay Wonderboy to take a dive in that Till fight. Not to mention Cerrone? Beating Cerrone should make you fight the top-ranked fighter under the belt holder? What fucking retard came up with that lol.

473828534_1280x720.jpg

I think it is a reference to him being a salad tosser, aka guy who is eating Donald trumps asshole....?
Someone else explained it was a brazilian expression that didn't really have an English parallel. Not sure though.

Till needs to be quiet a little. He needs to string a couple of wins again. I hope he doesn’t end up like Vera.

Why he still talking after that brutal schlonging? Not like he'd do shit vs Colby either. Also, his country and continent not having a Trump is the reason why they're such cucks.

Till needs to stfu and win a fight and prove he isn’t a hype job. Cuz that title fight was embarrassing for him. Totally starched

I have to subscribe to read that lol

really? it's about Portuguese insults in football..one of them being 'lettuce hands' for the goalie meaning weak hands. I figured Till picked this up in Brazil.

Here in the UK we also say people are like wet lettuce is somebody is considered soft or weak although it's a bit of an outdated comment.

I don't get the lettuce reference. Soft hands?? Is there more to it?
My thoughts exactly. Definitely a new one for me if he's using lettuce to insult his punching power, lol.

is there any reason for him calling Colby a snitch? did he pop? probably just talking about the Werdum incident but its a weird time to bring it up.
Cause people think it's witty and hilarious to call people "snitches" now a days.

I can't believe any of that is actually considered funny or clever, lol. Sounds like something you would here in the hallways of a highschool and I actually like Till and dislike Colby.

I dislike both guys so that's ok for me

Back