Till Goes Off on Colby

He landed infinitely more punches in that fight than Till did versus woodley.
Like mathematically infinite. Fact.
Till - 0
Covington - 2
2-0=2

He landed 2 more punches than Till.
2 is an infinite number <TheWire1>

'Fact'

Last edited:
From urbandictionary.com under “Hand Salad”

“The act of using one's hand or fingers to pleasure the butt hole of his/her partner (in lieu of using the tongue), usually whilst aidingin masturbation.”

Does that sound right?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hand salad

Till has some Brazilian ties right? Maybe he’s just saying Colby has pillow fists?

Mão de alface /lettuce hands (mao-jee-alfas): When the goalkeeper attempts to stop a shot but hits the ball with his hands so softly that it goes through anyway.

Good god let's hope it's the second one

2-0=2

He landed 2 more punches than Till.
2 is an infinite number <TheWire1>

'Fact'
Fair point.
I meant percentage/ratio but rereading what I wrote that is not what it says. Kudos for catching a shit attempt on my part at making a joke.

And even as a ratio it is undefined and not infinite but the limit approaches infinity. Anyway, you right.

And they both had shit performances to be clear, so yes it is hypocritical of Covington but he's a troll and doesn't give a shit which is the point.

Fair point.
I meant percentage/ratio but rereading what I wrote that is not what it says. Kudos for catching a shit attempt on my part at making a joke.

And even as a ratio it is undefined and not infinite but the limit approaches infinity. Anyway, you right.
Just messing around, bro. It's all in fun.

Let's be fair here

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif
When has till ever shown a semblance of sub skills or grappling?

Funny how all these WWs are all talking shit to each other and none of them are booked to fight. The division has been so stagnant over the last year-15 months. And Woodley won't be able to defend until March or April of 2019 of course.

lol. K1 Maia busted up Colby. Till would knock his head off.

Does anyone else read Till's tweets in his goofy english accent?

IckyMixedBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif
Anybody get the "little piece of lettuce on each hand" reference..?

What brought that on?
Till got scared that he might be the first sacrifice to the Funk-man, so he's going after what he perceives as the easier fight (Spoiler alert...Colby Melts him easily).

Back