Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at this guy. He drew attention to himself as a Russian puppet and people think he has any credibility whatsoever? <Lmaoo><45>

"Why would people think I'm lying about these meetings?"

-Man who admitted to lying about these meetings

Hmm, it looks like GP is being backed up by a sitting congressman.

Meanwhile, you’re karate forum liberals.

Seems to me like Pooperdooper is just trying to avoid an early exit off a balcony.

Jesus Christ
Last ten pages before I quit going back through looking for updates

You’re a trumpet
You love cnn

That’s it
You’re up to date if you tuned out of this thread for a few weeks
You’re welcome

Jesus Christ
Last ten pages before I quit going back through looking for updates

You’re a trumpet
You love cnn

That’s it
You’re up to date if you tuned out of this thread for a few weeks
You’re welcome

As I'm sure parents, church members, and community officials who have known you, I:
<Huh2>

Mooch has a career in commentary if he wants it.
Surprisingly he does. I listened to The Mooch on a podcast a while back and he was sharp, articulate, and fair. It was really surprising. I was expecting more shit-covered streaking.

Roger Stone timeline (credit reddit user)

Aug. 10:

Stone tells a local Republican Party group in Florida "I've actually communicated with Julian Assange."

Aug. 12:

Stone says on the #MAGA podcast he believes Assange has emails deleted by Clinton aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. He adds that he knows he has them and they should be expected to drop in the next three months. "In fact I know [Assange] has them," Stone said. "And I believe he will expose the American people to this information in the next 90 days."

Aug. 14:

Stone engages in direct messages with DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0, according to direct messages reported by the Washington Times and The Smoking Gun. Stone tells the hacker he was "delighted" Twitter reinstated his account.

Aug. 15:

Stone tells World Net Daily he communicated with Assange and forthcoming material will be related to the Clinton Foundation.

Aug. 16:

Stone tells radio host Alex Jones he has "backchannel communications" with Assange who has "political dynamite" on the Clintons.

Aug. 18:

Stone says in an interview on C-SPAN he's been in touch with Julian Assange "through an intermediary—somebody who is a mutual friend." WikiLeaks would later tweet in response to Stone's appearance, "We are happy to hear true information from everyone. But so far, we have not heard from Mr. Stone."

Aug. 21:

Stone says he is not "at liberty to discuss" information he received from Assange. Stone claims he was hacked after speaking with Assange.

Stone says on The Blaze radio that he had "communicated" with Assange through a "mutual acquaintance."

Stone tweets that "it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel." Stone later says his tweet was about Podesta's business dealings.

Stone denies Guccifer 2.0 is connected to the Russians on local Maryland radio. "The DNC leaks that nailed Deborah Wasserman Schultz in the heist against Bernie Sanders was not leaked by the Russians, it was leaked by Cruccifer [sic] 2, I should say hacked and leaked first by Cruccifer 2, well known hacker who is not in the employment of the Russians and then Wikileaks. So that whole claim is a canard."

Aug. 26:

In an interview with Breitbart Radio, Stone says, "I'm almost confident Mr. Assange has virtually every one of the emails that the Clinton henchwomen, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, thought that they had deleted, and I suspect that he's going to drop them at strategic times in the run up to this race."

Aug. 29:

Stone says on local Florida radio of Assange and the Clinton Foundation, "Perhaps he has the smoking gun that will make this handcuff time."

Sept. 16:

Stone says on Boston Herald Radio that he expects Assange the WikiLeaks to "drop a payload of new documents on a weekly basis fairly soon. And that of course will answer the question of exactly what was erased on that email server." Stone adds of Assange, "I am in touch with him through an intermediary."

Oct. 1:

Stone tweets, "Wednesday @HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks."

Roger Stone timeline (credit reddit user)

Aug. 10:

Stone tells a local Republican Party group in Florida "I've actually communicated with Julian Assange."

Aug. 12:

Stone says on the #MAGA podcast he believes Assange has emails deleted by Clinton aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. He adds that he knows he has them and they should be expected to drop in the next three months. "In fact I know [Assange] has them," Stone said. "And I believe he will expose the American people to this information in the next 90 days."

Aug. 14:

Stone engages in direct messages with DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0, according to direct messages reported by the Washington Times and The Smoking Gun. Stone tells the hacker he was "delighted" Twitter reinstated his account.

Aug. 15:

Stone tells World Net Daily he communicated with Assange and forthcoming material will be related to the Clinton Foundation.

Aug. 16:

Stone tells radio host Alex Jones he has "backchannel communications" with Assange who has "political dynamite" on the Clintons.

Aug. 18:

Stone says in an interview on C-SPAN he's been in touch with Julian Assange "through an intermediary—somebody who is a mutual friend." WikiLeaks would later tweet in response to Stone's appearance, "We are happy to hear true information from everyone. But so far, we have not heard from Mr. Stone."

Aug. 21:

Stone says he is not "at liberty to discuss" information he received from Assange. Stone claims he was hacked after speaking with Assange.

Stone says on The Blaze radio that he had "communicated" with Assange through a "mutual acquaintance."

Stone tweets that "it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel." Stone later says his tweet was about Podesta's business dealings.

Stone denies Guccifer 2.0 is connected to the Russians on local Maryland radio. "The DNC leaks that nailed Deborah Wasserman Schultz in the heist against Bernie Sanders was not leaked by the Russians, it was leaked by Cruccifer [sic] 2, I should say hacked and leaked first by Cruccifer 2, well known hacker who is not in the employment of the Russians and then Wikileaks. So that whole claim is a canard."

Aug. 26:

In an interview with Breitbart Radio, Stone says, "I'm almost confident Mr. Assange has virtually every one of the emails that the Clinton henchwomen, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, thought that they had deleted, and I suspect that he's going to drop them at strategic times in the run up to this race."

Aug. 29:

Stone says on local Florida radio of Assange and the Clinton Foundation, "Perhaps he has the smoking gun that will make this handcuff time."

Sept. 16:

Stone says on Boston Herald Radio that he expects Assange the WikiLeaks to "drop a payload of new documents on a weekly basis fairly soon. And that of course will answer the question of exactly what was erased on that email server." Stone adds of Assange, "I am in touch with him through an intermediary."

Oct. 1:

Stone tweets, "Wednesday @HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks."

In before all of the Trumpers say "He was only kidding!!!!!"

<{hfved}>

Surprisingly he does. I listened to The Mooch on a podcast a while back and he was sharp, articulate, and fair. It was really surprising. I was expecting more shit-covered streaking.
I'd be disappointed to NOT get the shit-covered streaking
A reasonable Mooch is... not the Mooch for me

a gop activist tried to pay off a former Mueller employee by offering to pay her debts and 20k dollars. In return she would accuse Mueller of sexual harassment.

The Mooch isn't the dumbest guy to work for Trump but he might be the biggest asshole on earth.

a gop activist tried to pay off a former Mueller employee by offering to pay her debts and 20k dollars. In return she would accuse Mueller of sexual harassment.

And what does Mueller do? He hands it off to the appropriate authorities to avoid any sense of improperness on his part by prosecuting that person. This folks is how to ethically and responsibly do your job. This is the type of the thing the GOP USED to stand for.

Damn son, you beat me by like 10 mins, I was embedding all those fucking tweets lmao.

Looks like i'm in for a mergin

Everyone who says anything critical of Trump or holds a different opinion is suffering from TDS. Because Trump is infallible !

I don't remember liberals rubbing 'Obama Derangement Syndrome' into Republicans after he won.

Yet Obama had Republicans dressing up as Colonial Era douchebags in the Tea Party & had psychos camping out at Starbucks with assault riffles because they were scared Obama was going to take their precious guns.

these people are not very smart or very good but you don't need to when you're dealing with the trump crowd.

Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.
1481.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back