Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The election shook somebody yesterday....

<puh-lease75>

The election shook somebody yesterday....

<puh-lease75>

Hahaha

Have you ever seen such a divisive and openly hostile administration?

Hopefully Murka learns from electing a reality tv star, conman, and mountebank. My money is on them not learning from it though.

Hahaha

Have you ever seen such a divisive and openly hostile administration?

Hopefully Murka learns from electing a reality tv star, conman, and mountebank. My money is on them not learning from it though.

People will never learn, and will never admit to the shame they should feel for supporting a man with zero character or redeeming qualities. When you support someone who says he could shoot his supporters, and they still support him, that really says something about you.

Not a dig at you ,but the irony of trumpets poking fun at others for repeating clichéd talking points is off the charts...

I've been mostly ignoring it because the idea of making people who chant "lock her up" on cue when Trump says the word "hillary" is pavlov's dog level of conditioning.

Sessions is gone.

And that’s the game folks.

If you thought the russia investigation would amount to anything of significance to Trump, now is the time to reflect on what a complete moron you are.

I can't even imagine being that kid in the following weeks at school.

You grab your ski-mask, your all black garb, you are 'street' and 'tough' and 'ready for action'. You are with your boyz and you are going out to cause havoc and wreck shit. You are your own man and you are going out to make a statement.

then...

s-a4db0197ab8467991c886396d3345afd6d5e5862.gif

Give that mom a medal.

Sessions is gone.

And that’s the game folks.

If you thought the russia investigation would amount to anything of significance to Trump, now is the time to reflect on what a complete moron you are.

Somebody's counting chickens...

Somebody's counting chickens...

Fawlty, I have been telling you this since the beginning of the investigation.

If you thought any of this would come down on the Donald (or the top dog in any political position taking the heat), I have to question if you’ve actually been paying attention to politics.

That’s not how this works.

Fawlty, I have been telling you this since the beginning of the investigation.

If you thought any of this would come down on the Donald (or the top dog in any political position taking the heat), I have to question if you’ve actually been paying attention to politics.

That’s not how this works.

Yeah!

Trying to drown the investigation of yourself hasn't worked before but doing the exact same thing again is sure to work now!!!!

everyones-comparing-trump-to-richard-nixon-and-the-saturday-night-massacre--heres-what-happened-then.jpg

Yeah!

Trying to drown the investigation of yourself hasn't worked before but doing the exact same thing again is sure to work now!!!!

everyones-comparing-trump-to-richard-nixon-and-the-saturday-night-massacre--heres-what-happened-then.jpg

Do remind us, what crime is Donald Trump accused of?

Oh that’s right...

Therein lies the difference.

Do remind us, what crime is Donald Trump accused of?

Oh that’s right...

Therein lies the difference.

"Yeah!

Trying to drown the investigation of yourself hasn't worked before but doing the exact same thing again is sure to work now!!!!"

I hate it when I have to quote myself on Sherdog..

As a presidential candidate in August 2015, Donald Trump huddled with a longtime friend, media executive David Pecker, in his cluttered 26th floor Trump Tower office and made a request.

What can you do to help my campaign? he asked, according to people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Pecker, chief executive of American Media Inc., offered to use his National Enquirer tabloid to buy the silence of women if they tried to publicize alleged sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

Less than a year later, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Pecker to quash the story of a former Playboy model who said they’d had an affair. Mr. Pecker’s company soon paid $150,000 to the model, Karen McDougal, to keep her from speaking publicly about it. Mr. Trump later thanked Mr. Pecker for the assistance.

The Trump Tower meeting and its aftermath are among several previously unreported instances in which Mr. Trump intervened directly to suppress stories about his alleged sexual encounters with women, according to interviews with three dozen people who have direct knowledge of the events or who have been briefed on them, as well as court papers, corporate records and other documents.

The Wall Street Journal found that Mr. Trump was involved in or briefed on nearly every step of the agreements. He directed deals in phone calls and meetings with his self-described fixer, Michael Cohen, and others. The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan has gathered evidence of Mr. Trump’s participation in the transactions.

On Thursday, the White House referred questions about Mr. Trump’s involvement in the hush deals to the president’s outside counsel Jay Sekulow, who declined to comment.

As a presidential candidate in August 2015, Donald Trump huddled with a longtime friend, media executive David Pecker, in his cluttered 26th floor Trump Tower office and made a request.

What can you do to help my campaign? he asked, according to people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Pecker, chief executive of American Media Inc., offered to use his National Enquirer tabloid to buy the silence of women if they tried to publicize alleged sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

Less than a year later, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Pecker to quash the story of a former Playboy model who said they’d had an affair. Mr. Pecker’s company soon paid $150,000 to the model, Karen McDougal, to keep her from speaking publicly about it. Mr. Trump later thanked Mr. Pecker for the assistance.

The Trump Tower meeting and its aftermath are among several previously unreported instances in which Mr. Trump intervened directly to suppress stories about his alleged sexual encounters with women, according to interviews with three dozen people who have direct knowledge of the events or who have been briefed on them, as well as court papers, corporate records and other documents.

So much for “Muh Russia”...

Maybe Trump will best Obama at paying campaign violation fines too.

So much for “Muh Russia”...

Maybe Trump will best Obama at paying campaign violation fines too.

Mueller is still working and now Trump is scared because he doesn’t have the House to hide the report.

The Wall Street Journal found that Mr. Trump was involved in or briefed on nearly every step of the agreements. He directed deals in phone calls and meetings with his self-described fixer, Michael Cohen, and others. The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan has gathered evidence of Mr. Trump’s participation in the transactions.

On Thursday, the White House referred questions about Mr. Trump’s involvement in the hush deals to the president’s outside counsel Jay Sekulow, who declined to comment.
I'm just going to stress that this isn't Mueller's office. The is from the SDNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back