Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

Khabib doesn't realize it was Conor McGregor selling the fight that made him all that money. Khabib can not and will not make anywhere close to that fighting anyone else, including GSP. Khabib should be sucking Conor's dick and saying thank you for all that PPV revenue.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...manager-says-they-want-50m-for-his-next-fight

For his headlining role at UFC 229, McGregor made $3M in base pay but was rumored to have pulled in upwards of $50M after receiving a percentage of the Pay-Per-View sales. Nurmagomedov had a base salary of $2M and will have also received a cut of the PPV, though likely considerably less than McGregor. That was before Khabib throttled McGregor. Now that “The Eagle” has been victorious and become an international star, Abdelaziz says he deserves to be making the same kind of money, even if that means they have to rematch McGregor next.

“Listen, the guy we just fought said he made $50M,” Abdelaziz said. “I think, as a global superstar, Khabib bypass him. You have a guy meeting with Putin and Erdoğan and the other guy selling liquor on the corner store. It’s not even in the f**king same planet. Good for him. Whatever. It’s none of our business, he do what he does. We try to go to Africa, we try to do different things. It’s not even close.

“At the end of the day, maybe a whole bunch of money gets on the table, maybe the rematch. I don’t know. Maybe we’ll give a rematch to the guy we just killed. . . Whatever’s gonna bring Khabib money. This is now my job. It’s not Khabib’s job. Khabib created legacy, 11 years, 27 fights. Right now, money talks, bulls**t walks. That’s it.”

LQCrsgp.gif

man came from mountain and triggered conor nut huggers

Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Cliffs

- Khabib is bigger than Conor, he just met Putin

- We don't care about no. 1 contender we care about the money

"Khabib Already Has His Legacy"

tellme.jpg

man came from mountain and triggered conor nut huggers

Laughing at Khabib's insane demands has nothing to do with Mcgregor, playboy. This is like 'Cash me outside' girl demanding to host the Oscars, so laughably out there you can't help mock him. Khabib is genuinely retarded.

I'll fight him for a 5% cut. Send me location

Beating 2, 2 division champions is better for Khabib's legacy than beating Tony especially when one is the GOAT from a higher weight class. Tony has one of the best streaks ever at LW but he's not a 2 division champion. He's the second best option now that Khabib beat Conor.

I wouldn't say Tony is the most deserving contender of any time in any divison either, Fedor was once a contender and Khabib was 25-0 with 4 top 10 wins when he got his title shot.

I'm talking about UFC streaks. No one else has gone 11 or 12 fights whatever he's up to without a title shot.

Tonys streak includes Barboza, RDA, Kevin Lee, Pettis and juiced up Tibau.

Fuck the UFC.

Im glad they want their fair share...UFC has been ripping off fighters a shitload.

I'm talking about UFC streaks. No one else has gone 11 or 12 fights whatever he's up to without a title shot.

Yeah, but you replied to my post and i'm talking about legacy. Beating Conor and GSP is greater for Khabib's legacy than beating Tony. Tony deserves a title shot but he also apparently wants Conor more than Khabib.

Tony has had a title shot, he just got his title taken away due to injury.

If you're including fights after title shots Khabib's streak is better.

Khabib's streak includes Barboza, RDA, Healy(when he made it into the top 10), Johnson, Iaquinta, Mcgregor and a younger and better Tibau.

If you compare their streaks before title shot's Khabib's is better too, 25-0 with 4 top 10 wins vs 9-0 with 3 top 10 wins.

Last edited:

You don't have to say juiced up Tibau, you can just say Tibau.

Fighters talking numbers out of their ass as usual, i certainly doubt Conor made that much, UFC doesnt share that much with anyone and sure thing Khabib isnt getting that much money, even in a Conor rematch.

50 million? Can Khabib guarantee a 2 million PPV buy rate?

If not then maybe he should set his expectations lower.

UFC 223 did 350k. If that's an example of a PPV he headlines that doesn't have Conor on it, I'd say he is out of his mind.

Enjoy retirement?

Can someone please remove that rat (Abdelaziz) from MMA, please. What a douche.

Lol I would want to hear what those negotiations sound like. To be a fly in that room.

Lol Khabib can't draw a third of what Conor can.

What fucking legacy????? The dude has beat 3 yes three top 10 opponents. That's not a legacy that's the start of a good run but absolutely not a legacy hahahaha

Very true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back