Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

Ok please explain to me why Khabib or his manager in lieu of him, should accept that deal or anything you guys say here?

Are you guys seasoned negotiators with his client's best interest at heart?

While you are at it, if he was your manager, and you the ufc lw champion, would you tell him, "conor is a big draw, I am not as big of a draw, so please ask other people, perhaps people on sherdog, as to how much I should ask for and in what form or fashion. knowing the ufc who is the other party, will always counter with much less.

Is that how negotiations work? To let you guys say it, apparently it does.

I have worked in a consulting role where I've had to negotiate a client's fee... his manager is starting negotiations from a place of strength, knows absolutely that Khabib will not get 50 mil in the end, however, is absolutely doing what a professional and seasoned negotiator would do.

Solid post, needs more seasoned negotiations though.

Ok please explain to me why Khabib or his manager in lieu of him, should accept that deal or anything you guys say here?

Are you guys seasoned negotiators with his client's best interest at heart?

While you are at it, if he was your manager, and you the ufc lw champion, would you tell him, "conor is a big draw, I am not as big of a draw, so please ask other people, perhaps people on sherdog, as to how much I should ask for and in what form or fashion. knowing the ufc who is the other party, will always counter with much less.

Is that how negotiations work? To let you guys say it, apparently it does.

I have worked in a consulting role where I've had to negotiate a client's fee... his manager is starting negotiations from a place of strength, knows absolutely that Khabib will not get 50 mil in the end, however, is absolutely doing what a professional and seasoned negotiator would do.

Khabib or his manager doesn't get a pass for talking shit on the internet. Chat shit - get smacked.

If Abdelaziz is a bad negotiator then Khabib should fire him.
You're the consultant - did you negotiate through twitter. I'm no consultant but any deals I've put together were done face-to-face. Maybe the fight game is different, I can't really recall any other entertainer or sports stars agent naming his price out into the void of the internet and expecting his counterpart to pick it up.

So no, this is not negotiating it's "entertainment" and "generating interest" and, since that's all it is, were are absolutely entitled to laugh at ridiculous bullshit.

Khabib nuthuggers can't have their cake and eat it. He's either a badass who fights for honour and legacy or he is a Conor style douchebro waving his fat stacks around.

Last edited:
Khabib or his manager doesn't get a pass for talking shit on the internet. Chat shit - get smacked.

You're the consultant - did you negotiate through twitter. I'm no consultant but any deals I've put together were done face-to-face. Maybe the fight game is different, I can't really recall any other entertainer or sports stars agent naming his price out into the void of the internet and expecting his counterpart to pick it up.

So, no, this is not negotiating it's "entertainment" and "generating interest" and since that's all it is then were are absolutely entitled to laugh at ridiculous bullshit.

Khabib nuthuggers can't have their cake and eat it. He's either a badass who fights for honour and legacy or he is a Conor style douchebro waving his fat stacks around.
only 3, i'll let this one slide.

How's it feel to want Ali? I will grant you that Khabib gets a lot of promotional rub for beating Conor, but I'm very skeptical that giving him 50 million is a wise business decision on the part of the UFC. Conor's take is based on his status as a proven draw. I don't think Khabib is on his level in that regard yet.

So, no, this is not negotiating it's "entertainment" and "generating interest" and since that's all it is then were are absolutely entitled to laugh at ridiculous bullshit.

Agreed that it can't be both ways. Ali is being a jerk. But until we hear from khabib I won't blame him. Also I disagree that this isn't how the fight world works. I think #s get thrown around all the time now in the fight world aince they have become public. I do cringe at this tactic tho. It really isn't in line with how khabib rose up. But again, I think he's just letting Ali secure fight options and then he will pick. Until he actually ducks Tony in favor or mayweather, I wouldn't punish khabib just yet

just struck me how absurd it is that these people are negotiating million dollar deals. could you imagine if these fighters had actual professional assistance

Lol

not even conor makes 50...
conor didn't even make a legit 50 from Floyd

Do they actually want a dance with Mayweather?

The last thing I'll say is it is of course known that Conor pulls the highest wedge of any UFC fighter.
But, notice how he only throws his douchey money moves out onto the internet after he gets it.
Any hard-ball he or his manager plays is done behind closed doors.
Sometimes it works (UFC229) Sometimes it doesn't (UFC200) but those boys clearly know how to negotiate.

Khabib is not worth that much. Conor was always the draw and was able to carry a card by himself. Khabib without a great supporting cast 400-500 ppv buys.

How does he not know he looks like a leg humping gaylord to casuals? They don't wanna watch him fuck someones kneecaps, go fight tony for the legacy

What fucking legacy????? The dude has beat 3 yes three top 10 opponents. That's not a legacy that's the start of a good run but absolutely not a legacy hahahaha

Shhh don't burst the fanboy bubble. Khabib is all they have.

He has beaten 2 elite fighters in 27 fights, and 1 was a blown up FW coming off a 2 year layoff. Beat Ferguson and Lee, then go get your money.

Last edited:
Please stop giving publicity to that deadbeat dad/terrorist snitch. Do ANY of you actually care what that scumbag says?

Something tells me UFC offered Khabib multiple fights

Conor rematch

GSP

Tony

And even Tyron and Khabib is prizing himself.

No evidence, just a hunch

Ali Abdeldisease talking out of his ass again. Khabib will never earn that and Aldisease won't be able to ever negotiate a deal worth 50mil.

Back