Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

If we're going to make a thread for every stupid statement Ali makes we'll have more posts about him than Ben Askren and Conor combined. He's a loudmouth fighter manager trying to make as much money as he can, his statements hold about as much weight as Dana White's.

lol the tears here.

It is degrading as fuck for fighters to watch Conor get paid 20x more than the rest of the roster who gets paid a peanut.

It’s time to demand for equality bitches.

Ok, you know OSN isnt a ppv. Its a package of chanels you sign up for monthly. So no PPV sales in Egypt. Thats -97million potentional PPV buys.
Im not even going to bother to check Jordan and Thailand, because i suspect thats the same situation as Egypt. Ill give you Canada.
And just to piss you off, Palestine is not a real country.

This is my last response to you since you insist on name calling, making things up and just being hateful. OSN is not subscribed to by the bulk of people living in these countries, think HBO/Showtime subscribers in the US, most people pass on it.

Meltzer mentioned it on a recent one that he did factor that in , think he said 150k bump

Curious which countries buy the most , especially with pirating being rampant

“we had people from all over the world watching because the digital buys on this fight were bigger than any sporting event ever in the history of digital”

Hes not stupid. You start high otherwise you arent taken seriously

Yes of course, I know how negotiations work, but to start at $50M for a guy with the clout that isn't 1/5 of McGregor's is absurd beyond even the most optimistic argument and the fact that they'll be bid down to maybe 1/10-1/5 of that makes them look laughable. You start bidding with about a double of what you can realistically expect to get. If you get 1/10, you are a total joke.

Once again, the writing was on the wall.

Khabib has constantly bitched and moaned about one thing or another throughout his UFC tenure. Ali does the same thing constantly. Putting them in this situation will only make things worse.

You don't have to say juiced up Tibau, you can just say Tibau.

He got USADAd his very next fight.

I see people defending Khabib in this very thread saying the reason Tibau was defending his takedown was that he was juiced up and Tony also fought him before USADA got to him.

He got USADAd his very next fight.

I see people defending Khabib in this very thread saying the reason Tibau was defending his takedown was that he was juiced up and Tony also fought him before USADA got to him.
I just meant Tibau has been a juicy slut for well over a decade.

lol the tears here.

It is degrading as fuck for fighters to watch Conor get paid 20x more than the rest of the roster who gets paid a peanut.

It’s time to demand for equality bitches.

Let us know when those other fights starting pulling their fair share of PPVs then, you want equality you have to be equal to the biggest draws.

“we had people from all over the world watching because the digital buys on this fight were bigger than any sporting event ever in the history of digital”

Oh source Dana White

Yes of course, I know how negotiations work, but to start at $50M for a guy with the clout that isn't 1/5 of McGregor's is absurd beyond even the most optimistic argument and the fact that they'll be bid down to maybe 1/10-1/5 of that makes them look laughable. You start bidding withrabout a double of what you can realistically expect to get. If you get 1/10, you are a total joke.
He wont get only 1/10. Hell get a great deal

This is utterly adorable,

Khabib will make a lot less than he made for the Conor fight because,
A: his ppv cut will be dramatically reduced because it will not be Conor he's fighting and
B: he is simply not a big draw. he's the better fighter, but he is a low draw fighter.

LOL, this guy is out of his mind in thinking Khabib should get that kind of money and he bypassed Conor. How about we see his potential to bring in numbers after the Conor fight first. Let's see him vs Tony and how that goes.

Well the biggest money fight other than a rematch would be Tony, he can move up and fight TWood but Wood is a proven flop of a draw, GSP apparently has to “fight a contender”

Barboza, iaquinta and johnson are very good wins too. He's one of the best lws ever without a doubt.
He's got an opportunity to become one of the best but don't put the cart before the horse. There ire plenty of guys on the roster right this second with similar and better streaks going against top competition. He got his title from no.11 and defended it against a guy with a 2 year layoff. Hardly even close to a legacy in the grander picture.

Exactly.
Make Khabib V Ferguson on UFC240 and Conor V Nate on UFC241
Give them both the same basic and the same PPV points.
World superstar Khabib will clear his 50 mil no problem - won't he.
Legacy secured.
Instagram bots and 3rd-World fans buy shit loads of PPV. He's minted.
The Eagle Soars.

Ok please explain to me why Khabib or his manager in lieu of him, should accept that deal or anything you guys say here?

Are you guys seasoned negotiators with his client's best interest at heart?

While you are at it, if he was your manager, and you the ufc lw champion, would you tell him, "conor is a big draw, I am not as big of a draw, so please ask other people, perhaps people on sherdog, as to how much I should ask for and in what form or fashion. knowing the ufc who is the other party, will always counter with much less.

Is that how negotiations work? To let you guys say it, apparently it does.

I have worked in a consulting role where I've had to negotiate a client's fee... his manager is starting negotiations from a place of strength, knows absolutely that Khabib will not get 50 mil in the end, however, is absolutely doing what a professional and seasoned negotiator would do.

Back