Jon Jones USADA test history 2018

Those numbers don't mean anything at this point. I'd bet that Jones could fail every single one and we would never hear about it. Get rid of USADA and let everyone juice equally, it would be more honest than what we have now.

At the rate Jones is tested compared to the number of times he's had positives, I'm pretty sure he's popped on each test.

Those numbers don't mean anything at this point. I'd bet that Jones could fail every single one and we would never hear about it. Get rid of USADA and let everyone juice equally, it would be more honest than what we have now.

...yet USADA only selectively announces the positives at the worst possible moments for the UFC/Jones despite being paid off?

It's really the only way UFC can actually get Jon to make the walk

...by not testing him when he's suspended and aggressively testing him after he returns to competition?

None of the comments in this thread make any sense.

Not really when you consider that he was in arbitration for the first half of the year and had not prospects of competing.

When the they got close to reaching a settlement, they started testing him again.
Which seems counter-intuitive. A fighter who pops should be tested more after he pops even when suspended and awaiting disciplinary hearings. Unless we all agree that cycling steroids when out of competition doesn't help you fight. Because who doesn't like believing in magic!?

Which seems counter-intuitive. A fighter who pops should be tested more after he pops even when suspended and awaiting disciplinary hearings. Unless we all agree that cycling steroids when out of competition doesn't help you fight. Because who doesn't like believing in magic!?

Dude. You know dick about PEDs. If you're not cycling regularly, you lose your gains. If you abuse PEDs heavily, then quit cold turkey, you'll be worse off than you were before.

Not testing Jones when he was suspended indefinitely and then testing him heavily as soon as it was was clear that he was returning to competition is a perfectly reasonable course of action.

Reducing his suspension because he was willing to inform on other PED abusers/suppliers is not. There's a very rational critique of USADA to make here, and you people are arguing fucking nonsense instead.

He's been tested 8 times since July.

What is the point that you're trying to make?
If i had to guess, Juicehead is getting the USADA "look the other way" treatment.

And i have to agree.

He obviously had to take steroids during the first half of the yr, while undercover, to catch people for usada. No point in testing him

It doesn't matter anymore in regards to Jones.

Wand got a lifetime ban... and he didn't even test positive.

Diaz got his carrier ruined over marijuana.

Jones is free after 3 failed tests... rules don't apply for him obviously.

If i had to guess, Juicehead is getting the USADA "look the other way" treatment.

And i have to agree.

They're "looking the other way" by testing him frequently now that he's back in competition and previously announcing his failures of tests in close proximity to major fights?

Sounds totally rational.

It doesn't matter anymore in regards to Jones.

Wand got a lifetime ban... and he didn't even test positive.

Diaz got his carrier ruined over marijuana.

Jones is free after 3 failed tests... rules don't apply for him obviously.

He didn't test positive because he literally ran away from a drug test. (which is the same thing that Jones constantly gets attacked for attempting to do)

Additionally, he got the lifetime ban from the NSAC (not USADA) for refusing to submit drug tests or participate in the disciplinary process.

What the fuck does that have to do with Jones?

It's not conspiratorial thinking anymore. The game is rigged and you're a fucking fool if you can't see that.

What does it even matter if he is tested? He will get the most minimal suspension even if he does steroids every day for the rest of the career. He's completely untouchable by UFC-employed USADA, and he knows it. Don't expect to see him ever fight clean.

They're "looking the other way" by testing him frequently now that he's back in competition and previously announcing his failures of tests in close proximity to major fights?

Sounds totally rational.
Tested once in the second half of 2018 sounds frequently to you, yeah that sounds totally rational you numbnuts.

Tested once in the second half of 2018 sound frequently to you, yeah that totally rational you numbnuts.

This is what I love about Sherdog. Not only are you operating strictly on what was written in the first sentence of the OP (which was not true to begin with), you didn't even read the sentence properly and are making an even more ridiculous claim.

Try reading the thread, and you'll know how many times Jones has actually been tested recently.

Back