International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

This is true. There are protests currently in Bosnian city of Bihać, where the majority of "migrants" are located. They are attacking natives, breaking into houses and apartments, all that stuff. The irony is, the vast majority of Bihać population are muslims also, who welcomed their "brothers" with open arms.

This is true. There are protests currently in Bosnian city of Bihać, where the majority of "migrants" are located. They are attacking natives, breaking into houses and apartments, all that stuff. The irony is, the vast majority of Bihać population are muslims also, who welcomed their "brothers" with open arms.
I had a conversation with a Pakistani about that brutal murder of that Arab dissident in the Embassy, he said the thing that shocked him the most is that a Muslim would do such a horrible thing with another Muslim.

I had a conversation with a Pakistani about that brutal murder of that Arab dissident in the Embassy, he said the thing that shocked him the most is that a Muslim would do such a horrible thing with another Muslim.
Yes, the difference here is that Bosnian muslims are converted Slavs, Europeans. Much more civilized people, in general, so they're outraged by what's going on. Bosnia is practically a federation of two parts, Serbian and Croat-muslim federation. Bosnian government is under heavy influence of S.Arabia, so there's no way that they could reject any "migrants" coming in, despite all the crimes they're committing passing through Bosnia. If they find a way to break into Croatia (EU member), no one is stopping them.

Yes, the difference here is that Bosnian muslims are converted Slavs, Europeans. Much more civilized people, in general, so they're outraged by what's going on. Bosnia is practically a federation of two parts, Serbian and Croat-muslim federation. Bosnian government is under heavy influence of S.Arabia, so there's no way that they could reject any "migrants" coming in, despite all the crimes they're committing passing through Bosnia. If they find a way to break into Croatia (EU member), no one is stopping them.
So why go to Scandinavia or Germany then? They should stay in Bosnia, a Muslim country where they can integrate themselves easily.

So why go to Scandinavia or Germany then? They should stay in Bosnia, a Muslim country where they can integrate themselves easily.
A couple of reasons, I suppose; 1. welfare and money available in rich EU contries 2. You don't get to loot and rape in Balkans and live for too long. Third one, these people are on a mission, no way they're flooding the EU accidentally. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but it's hard to deny this whole crap is orchestrated.

<36>

Dear Europe, if you need Trump after he’s done making America great again, we’d be happy to lend him to you.

He must be shocked a lot.

Nothing a wing or two of attack helicopters could not handle.

No women so you don't have to worry about leading them a bit less.

I hope they all settle in a neighbourhood full of progressives, so that the progressives can really experience the wonderful enriching progressiveness of the progressive third world.
If that was to come to pass, not a single one of the progressives involved would maintain their liberal stance.

Actually, I have a better idea... Israel should take them in. Israel could do with more diversity, to strengthen it. Because we all know diversity is a strength.

They dont push it on others so no. Send your liberals to an island and send all migrants there.
I know everyone hates these kind of comments but this is obamas true legacy, this all started with his foreign policy debacles

He is scum. He was recently in europe attacking any idea of self preservation. God bless trump for undoing that foooooks entire legacy.
That's why those countries should have been incorporated into the Reich a long time ago.
They are simply unwilling or unable to protect their own borders.
Nothing good will come from those countries governing themselves.
First, they stole the land from the German people and now they can't even protect it or look after it.

Do you think there would be 20,000 Armed migrants near the Croatian borders if the border would be guarded by a Waffen SS tank division?
I don't think so.

Lol what a joke

If that was to come to pass, not a single one of the progressives involved would maintain their liberal stance.

Some do even till they die. See that massacre at the bataclan theatre in france. Liberal men were even castrated by the radical muslims. It is a mental illness. There are even people whose kids are raped and tortured by animals and they still hold anti death penalty and liberal beliefs. Oh and these people are always atheists and hate "judeo christian god".

It says they're armed with knives. Probably not too hard to get a knife, no matter how much of a shithole you come from.

Oh well, they bringing a knife to a gun fight, and that is assuming they will be met by armed border patrols. If that is even a thing in Europe. Now that I think about it, Europe probably dont.

Some do even till they die. See that massacre at the bataclan theatre in france. Liberal men were even castrated by the radical muslims. It is a mental illness. There are even people whose kids are raped and tortured by animals and they still hold anti death penalty and liberal beliefs. Oh and these people are always atheists and hate "judeo christian god".
Agreed! I was just being a little bombastic. There is also a degree of spiteful entrenchment in the "till they die" position. Most, I believe would pull a 180 like that foreign did worker in the the last Rambo movie.

That's why those countries should have been incorporated into the Reich a long time ago.
They are simply unwilling or unable to protect their own borders.
Nothing good will come from those countries governing themselves.
First, they stole the land from the German people and now they can't even protect it or look after it.

Do you think there would be 20,000 Armed migrants near the Croatian borders if the border would be guarded by a Waffen SS tank division?
I don't think so.
Those countries have been protecting Europes borders for a few thousand years my kraut friend. Western Europes success was built on top of their dead.

It is what it is and can't be changed, but from the great migrations, to steppe nomads, to Mongols, to Ottomans and the good old CCCP those buffer states are the idea crumple zones are based on. Western arrogance and willfull ignorance does not change history.

How long are all the cucks of the world going to be ok with the same group of people destroying the rest of the world? How far does it need to go?

Back