International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

I think there's a difference between an armed group of 20,000 and people crossing our border to become warehouse and fast-food workers.
I just like it when libs highlight seasonal cherry pickers doing jobs Americans won't. Silent on construction, food, warehouse. . .

Really, my post was anti semitic? I was mocking the conspiracy theory of Soros, using an image of real event that was published in many news sites.
Some guy used a pic of the happy merchant as his CC image because his bank allowed that. I'm not implying Soros is a happy merchant, just that conspiracy theorists think that.

I wasn't saying you were being it. The happy merchant image is just removed in general.

I wasn't saying you were being it. The happy merchant image is just removed in general.
OK, I received no warning about who removed it, so I asked here. Thanks.

Has anyone got a reputable source on 20000 armed migrants at the border?

It's the best thing that could happen, the world has gone to shit since Europeans took control. Give it back to Africans to heal the Earth.
Lol yeah right look at any country ran by Africans and then tell me how many are not 3rd world shit holes

Last edited:
Those countries have been protecting Europes borders for a few thousand years my kraut friend. Western Europes success was built on top of their dead.

It is what it is and can't be changed, but from the great migrations, to steppe nomads, to Mongols, to Ottomans and the good old CCCP those buffer states are the idea crumple zones are based on. Western arrogance and willfull ignorance does not change history.

Well, they gave it a good shot.
But they were never able to protect Europe because they have been conquered all the time dating back to the Romans and before that.
The Barbarians in the middle ages overrun them as well. Same with the Ottoman empire and the Soviets they have always been conquered by them.
The German tribes were the once defending Europe.

Also, let's be honest here they would be so much better of if they would have been Germanized in the past.
There is no point for them to govern themselves. Because they will never ever amount to anything.

1541005616804.jpg

20,000 armed migrants trying to break in!!
I bet the group is full of scientists and doctors...

The planned breakthrough will reportedly take place ahead of signing a proposed UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration pact. Several countries such as the US and Austria have already backed out of the treaty.

Some 20,000 migrants are currently preparing to break through the Bosnian-Croatian border near Velika-Kladusa, Kronen Zeitung reported, citing an anonymous department head from the Austrian Interior Ministry. The migrant crowd is purportedly made up of young men of Pakistani, Iranian, Algerian and Moroccan descent as opposed to earlier migrant "waves" from Syria. And there are almost no women in this group.

1059182915.jpg

But what troubles the Interior Ministry most are the reports that many of these men are armed with knives. Media outlets have already reported one incident, involving a border officer who was attacked by knife-wielding migrant.

The Interior Ministry is not worried about the massive migrant group coming to Austria because most of them want to reach the northern part of the EU, where states provide better conditions for refugees.

"Migrants want to [go to] Germany, to Scandinavian countries. Austria is not the best option for them right now," the source in the ministry said.

The growing crisis at the Bosnian-Croatian border comes a month ahead of a UN conference in Morocco, where The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration will be adopted. The pact is described as a framework to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of migration. Despite the agreement's stated goal, a number of states, namely the US, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, have backed out of the pact, while several others are weighing this option.
Continue reading

It's a noting that it's always a bunch of guys. I mean, fkn really. Go the fk home. They literally just want white women who have more trouble telling how useless they are than women from where they come from. The women in the West l8ke the idea of men from a different tribe coming for them, aggressively; it turns on that 14 year old brain that all women use for sex. It more about that bs than you want to believe, and idiot European men got stick going down a path of accepting it, while the women loathed the stupidity mire and more by the year.

why is this Israeli woman telling migrants to lie to con border guards?
we're talking about a pro zionist woman who supports Israel being a walled off ethnostate , yet she is on the frontline of helping this invasion ?

why is this Israeli woman telling migrants to lie to con border guards?
we're talking about a pro zionist woman who supports Israel being a walled off ethnostate , yet she is on the frontline of helping this invasion ?

just a tinfoil conspiracy theory like soros, no ones assisting them, nothing to see here. - NPC

Back