Tito "Man is neither chicken nor Egg and I'm gonna smash him like an Egg"

What happened to this guy ? I don't remember him talking like that 15+ years ago, he's never sounded intelligent but he could deliver some good punch lines when required.

Now he is sounding like Ricky from trailer park boys

Yah, I wish he would just stop with the “I’m
Clever, I’m selling this fight, say something I think is provocative and then talk about how much I prepared and what I sacrificed for this fight”

It’s like he has no sense of embarrassment...

But... I will say.. I heard Tito say one time that he has trouble speaking in front of people.. which I can relate to. And that when he talks he really tries to say “smarter” things and not cuss and not repeat things,so that he gets better at it... I have to admit, it’s commendable and I actual admire his willingness to put himself out there and to purposely put himself in situations where he has to do something he knows he isn’t good at..

But it’s still hilarious and ridiculous at times, no doubt.

It feels like he thinks he's really intellectual but he comes across as a fucking idiot

It is endearing tho, bless his heart.

Cheeto Orcheez <3

Another riddle from the greatest philosopher...of the night!

Tito and Chael should be locked in one of those glass sheets together like General Zod in Superman, they both talk about the same amount of shit.

That’s even worse than saying you’ll beat someone into a “living death.”
200.gif

Good to see Tito as a ham. Hamming and egging up his CTE.

I try not to laugh because I know most of the problem is brain damage. He wasnt near this bad in 2000. He does it to himself though

"You call yourself the ICEman but your lookin like the SNOWman"

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa><6><6><6><{CMPALM}><Dana05><{danawhoah}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><mma1><15><mma2><30><31><41>:rustled:<{vega}><TheWire1><LikeReally5><SelenaWow><{clintugh}><Dylan>{<huh}<YeahOKJen><{anton}><{ByeHomer}><{fry}><DisgustingHHH><3><{Heymansnicker}><JerryWWF>[<taker1}<VinceShock><23><27><26><34>

Where's the BJ Penn nodding gif? This Tito quote is perfect for that lol

I saw a recent interview where he says Muhammad Ali was a personal hero of his and his pre fight trash talk was " taking a page out of Muhammad Ali's page" .... Brilliant

I saw a recent interview where he says Muhammad Ali was a personal hero of his and his pre fight trash talk was " taking a page out of Muhammad Ali's page" .... Brilliant

How about that time he took a book out of Chuck's chapter?

Back