Tito "Man is neither chicken nor Egg and I'm gonna smash him like an Egg"

"If he's not an egg, and not a chicken, does he exist? Or, does he exist outside of time in a state of super position within a quantum soup?" All needed answers, but I'm gonna smash him!"

la-sp-bellator-mma-in-focus-with-tito-ortiz-video-20150918

How much HGH did this guy do? his whole head structure has grown.

But, but...if Chuck is not an egg, how can he be smashed like an egg?

m96jjd.jpg

atoiki.jpg
It's a reflection. A mirror to look into the lost souls of my Sher-breathren. Who are you really ?? Gaze into my looking glass.

So im being reflected in a ripoff of a shitty indy promotion belt?

<mma4>

lmao Tito never fails to amuse me.

Good thing he fights better than he talks shit these days. He's going to beat down an old nursing home patient even though soon he might be joining him. lolomelet.jpg

As funny as he is unintentionally, I also love this guy unintentionally.

Yah, I wish he would just stop with the “I’m
Clever, I’m selling this fight, say something I think is provocative and then talk about how much I prepared and what I sacrificed for this fight”

It’s like he has no sense of embarrassment...

But... I will say.. I heard Tito say one time that he has trouble speaking in front of people.. which I can relate to. And that when he talks he really tries to say “smarter” things and not cuss and not repeat things,so that he gets better at it... I have to admit, it’s commendable and I actual admire his willingness to put himself out there and to purposely put himself in situations where he has to do something he knows he isn’t good at..

But it’s still hilarious and ridiculous at times, no doubt.

7 days a week Tito is right 3 days per week, so he's right 2 days per week 6 times per day and 4 days per day, which is a long way of saying

Tito Ortiz has never lied.

You'd think with a skull that big he wouldn't sound that retarded. Ol' Tito proving me wrong though.

How much HGH did this guy do? his whole head structure has grown.

A lot. It's pretty obvious too if you look at early 2000 Tito, and then look at him post 2nd Shamrock fight. It got really noticeable right after that, and seemed like it doubled it size.

Back