The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Jack is he is much like the poker player who only remembers the bad beats. But never the river card that hits for him

He does not even realize how many insults he throws out in threads. His original insult to me in this room has been quoted. And I was not even in the room. Then he plays this “you are undignified” routine when others fire back. Or he at times is just reduced to lying
Oof. You should avoid poker analogies.

It was a solid attempt to drive the spotlight away from his own embarrassing loss.
God, to spend all that time trying to finagle a bet, then proclaim victory prematurely, then get trounced.
You just know it tastes like someone shit right in his mouth.

The dude's handled defeat with class and dignity.

The dude's handled defeat with class and dignity.
You don't talk that kind of shit without being wounded over a loss lmao. Props for trying to hide how badly the liver shot felt.... but i'm gonna be targeting it for a whiiiiiiile imo lol.

You don't talk that kind of shit without being wounded over a loss lmao. Props for trying to hide how badly the liver shot felt.... but i'm gonna be targeting it for a whiiiiiiile imo lol.

By that logic it sounds like you're the wounded guy, talking this much shit over a win (which isn't even yours).

That "idiot" is the favorite to win his bet against you. That fact appears to be driving you insane.

???

As for the surname discussion, I seem to recall that he brainfarted and confused the word "surname" for "pseudonym" or "alias"? What's the big deal?

It wasn't that. He didn't know the meaning of a common word, he used it anyway, he failed to pick up numerous hints, he refused to look it up, and he acted aggressively when challenged. All in all, a really bad performance. Totally indefensible on any grounds. Never acknowledged any "brainfart" either. Also, I don't think either of your guesses fit. I actually still don't know what the heck he was arguing about, but I don't think you can read the exchange and fail to see why people think he's subnormal.

I tagged him originally because he is likely to beat you and thereby take your bet thread virginity. Puts things in context. Not taking anything away from your extremely likely victory over me, congrats again BTW.

I don't think that he's likely to win, and I think you tagged him so he'd come in and derail the thread, which was not going well for you. Kind of a "release the gimp" situation.

???

It wasn't that. He didn't know the meaning of a common word, he used it anyway, he failed to pick up numerous hints, he refused to look it up, and he acted aggressively when challenged. All in all, a really bad performance. Totally indefensible on any grounds. Never acknowledged any "brainfart" either. Also, I don't think either of your guesses fit. I actually still don't know what the heck he was arguing about, but I don't think you can read the exchange and fail to see why people think he's subnormal.

I don't think that he's likely to win, and I think you tagged him so he'd come in and derail the thread, which was not going well for you. Kind of a "release the gimp" situation.

Oh Christ. Back to the Surname shit.

This Gimp is about to hand you a major loss because you were emotional and could not think outside your tribe

If you honestly believe I’m unlikely to win then let us double down on this bet. I’ll give you 1.5 to 1 on anything.

1.5 years if I lose. 1 if you lose

My bet still stands if you can quote me saying Presidential performance is primary in GDP growth. I’ll even give you 10-1 odds on that bad boy. Hell, I’ll self ban for a full year if you can provide evidence to your accusation. You self ban ONE month if u can not

So are you just a liar? Just a low level shit poster? Child looking to impress?

Man up and bet. You have made the accusation.

Jack. How bout this. If you win are GDP bet I will double our original bet on my side

But if you lose you simply must stop stalking and flaming posters. Stop acting like a teenage girl

I understand you have the crazy right wingers on ignore. And this forces you to attack and insult anyone left that is not rabid left. Since you’ve created your own bubble you now think anyone not 100% on board the Dem platform is an Alt Right Nazi. Some of the people you stalk and flame continually are far from far right. But you can’t differentiate between people because you have half the WR on ignore

75 people on ignore. SEVENTY FIVE

Now I’m just going to leave you be if you will not wager on your lies. If you are not man enough to back it up and are all talk there is nothing that can be done. You can not be forced to drop dem balls.

On today’s very special episode of Mean Girls

Creepy Jackie S stalks well respected Inga over an ancient beef. The stalking has reached a disturbing level where a restraining order may be needed. Sidekick Limbita follows right behind lead mean girl Jackie holding her purse and feminine products. LOLing at all of her leaders snarky attacks on fellow members.

Last edited:
Jack. How bout this. If you win are GDP bet I will double our original bet on my side

But if you lose you simply must stop stalking and flaming posters. Stop acting like a teenage girl

I already have never stalked anyone. If by "flaming" you mean nicely expressing views that are not favorable to people I honestly have unfavorable views of, I will not risk that. If I can't be 100% honest, I see no point in posting. If there's anyone you think I've been unfair to, let me know, and I will correct it if necessary.

And you still have not identified any lies. It's ungentlemanly to make accusations of that nature that you cannot back up.

I already have never stalked anyone. If by "flaming" you mean nicely expressing views that are not favorable to people I honestly have unfavorable views of, I will not risk that. If I can't be 100% honest, I see no point in posting. If there's anyone you think I've been unfair to, let me know, and I will correct it if necessary.

And you still have not identified any lies. It's ungentlemanly to make accusations of that nature that you cannot back up.

Your lie has been quoted in this very thread. Keep ignoring it

LOL @ “I already have never stalked anyone” Put down the bottle, creep

Solid meltdown.

I'm looking for a sig bet on something. Any takers? Maybe a "be nice" last-longer bet? Or a no-swearing bet? Something forum-related.

It was a solid attempt to drive the spotlight away from his own embarrassing loss.
God, to spend all that time trying to finagle a bet, then proclaim victory prematurely, then get trounced.
You just know it tastes like someone shit right in his mouth.
Still too close to call, baybee

Your lie has been quoted in this very thread. Keep ignoring it

LOL @ “I already have never stalked anyone” Put down the bottle, creep

You mean the thing that you're betting on? Trump magically driving a GDP growth increase? That's not a lie, friend. The thread is still visible.

Solid meltdown.

I'm looking for a sig bet on something. Any takers? Maybe a "be nice" last-longer bet? Or a no-swearing bet? Something forum-related.

Have you won a bet? I’m being serious. Should you maybe hit the amateur regional scene first?

CM Punk of WR betting

You mean the thing that you're betting on? Trump magically driving a GDP growth increase? That's not a lie, friend. The thread is still visible.

And I nowhere said that. Post it then. My bet stands. The most hilarious thing is that I was correct on the GDP growth. I just never said it was mainly or solely due to Trump. In fact, I give Obama props in that very thread for the economy under him

So I guess since you can NOT quote me we will just have to conclude you were dishonest in the words you ascribed to me

Very disingenuous imo
Have you won a bet? I’m being serious. Should you maybe hit the amateur regional scene first?

CM Punk of WR betting

Ooooof...

Status
Not open for further replies.