• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like we have made it through another year, it's time for Sherdogs most prestigious award ceremony. We know this because we are always the first awards to happen. While we may enjoy all of our in fighting, the 409 lives on.

We are going to keep with last year's format. You nominate for the awards in this thread. In the next thread we will all vote for the awards in a poll. This is in good fun, if you get nominated take it with pride. Many think that The Best Poster or Thread Starter are the top awards, but deep down we all know that we want to be nominated for Worst Poster. This is the War Room

This year's award are as follows.

The Best Poster. This award embodies quality. This poster is on the top of their game. They bring good quality post time after time.

The Worst Poster. This is reserved for that persons post that you just can't stand. Did this person even make it passed 5th grade. What the hell is wrong with them? They probably were fed lead paint chips as a child. The mods should ban this person because I hate them.

Best Thread Starter. This award goes to the person who all puts effort into their threads. When you see their threads you know it's going to be quality information.

Worst Thread Starter. This Poster is a Goof who oughta be on dubs just so they can't make anymore threads. What a clown, every time they make a thread it is a shit show that is destined for the Great Beyond.

Best Mod. When it comes to The Deep State, this is the one shining light of hope. Please never retire, this place will fall apart.

Worst Mod. In what universe did allowing this person to have power make sense? They gave me cards completely unfairly and always delete my post. I need to speak to a manager. ADMIN! ADMIN!

Best Ban. Thank goodness they finally took out the trash. The mods might be worthless, but they got it right here.

Worst Ban. Are you kidding me. No wY this person should have been ban. Some drunk with power Deep State loser should have lost their "job" for betraying the trust of the user base. Simply ridiculous that this person got banned

Most Likely to Get banned award. Is this poster wearing out their welcome? Surely the mods will do they right thing and rid us of this crazy any day now.

Best Thread. This thread stood above the rest. The information was top quality and enjoyable.

Worst Thread. The train ran off the rails here. How the hell was this thread allowed to go for so long.

The Starman award. Who embarrassed themselves with a world class melt down? I've seen toddlers that cry less than this fool.

Other awards are aways welcome.

Nominations close Dec 14th. Please Tag me in your ballots.

Last edited:
Best Poster:

Worst Poster:

Best TS:

Worst TS:

Best Mod:

Worst Mod:

Best Ban:

Worst Ban:

Most Likely to Get Banned:

Best Thread:

Worst Thread:

The Starman Memorial Award:

@LMP

Last edited:
The Best Poster: @LangfordBarrow One of the few people that stays civil when disagreeing with somebody. A sure sign of a quality poster. Too easy to just nominate somebody who shares the most of my views.

The Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer What liberal country is he from where they allow people who are in the madhouse that much internet time?

Best Thread Starter: leonardobjj

Best Mod: irish_thug

Most Likely to Get banned award. @skold seems to be getting quite close with his frequent meltdowns.

These are my humble nominations.

The Best Poster: @LangfordBarrow One of the few people that stays civil when disagreeing with somebody. A sure sign of a quality poster. Too easy to just nominate somebody who shares the most of my views.

The Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer What liberal country is he from where they allow people who are in the madhouse that much internet time?

Most Likely to Get banned award. @skold seems to be getting quite close with his frequent meltdowns.

how flattering. i'm going to die in my sleep over your nomination. stay rustled my friend.

@LeonardoBjj with some fire using Legos in their threads.

stay rustled my friend.

how flattering. i'm going to die in my sleep over your nomination. stay rustled my friend.

Oh you edited it? Somehow both ended up in my multi-quote lol, I'll leave both in.

Congrats on the nomination my fellow sherbro, and congrats on earning that extra big and ugly piss belt right after the forum update, just when I lost mine too. Might be the only thing they got right when fucking up the forum. Please don't go too crazy with any meltdowns, I like having you around.

Best Poster: @Deorum for discussing the important stuff (national parks)

Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer Coming across his posts is like walking in a public restroom and seeing diarrhea sprayed all over one of the toilet seats.

Best TS: @panem-et-circenses has delivered on some of the biggest threads.

Worst TS: @PEB Between the click bait titles and run on sentences, I have no idea what the hell he is going on about.

Best Mod: @irish_thug meme mod

Worst Mod: @Sinister He's not smart enough to know he isn't supposed to say half the shit he does in here.

Best Ban: @brackis1 I guess.

Worst Ban: @Cajun - hopefully he decides to return

Most Likely to Get Banned: Probably @skold. He's been pretty unhinged lately.

The Starman Memorial Award: @PEDS Help me Post

Best Thread: National Parks

@LMP

Last edited:
Oh you edited it? Somehow both ended up in my multi-quote lol, I'll leave both in.

Congrats on the nomination my fellow sherbro, and congrats on earning that extra big and ugly piss belt right after the forum update, just when I lost mine too. Might be the only thing they got right when fucking up the forum. Please don't go too crazy with any meltdowns, I like having you around.

what meltdowns? all i did was pull a cottagecheesefan and use the g or p word to sarcastically stereotype a group of people. i forgot that was a big no-no around here lol. i'll wear my piss belt with pride mofo.

i know its only been 1121 days now but i was going to ask you if they have found the fraud yet and if it's still real right? but perhaps i will save it for a different thread.

Best Poster: @Whippy McGee

Worst Poster: @skold

Best TS: @Arkain2K

Worst TS: @LeonardoBjj

Best Mod: @irish_thug

Worst Mod: @Strychnine

Best Ban: @brackis

Worst Ban: dunno

Most Likely to Get Banned: @skold

The Starman Memorial Award: @skold

Lol I give up trying to format that properly. Man they fucked this forum up.

Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer Coming across his posts is like walking in a public restroom and seeing diarrhea sprayed all over one of the toilet seats.

Worst TS: @PEB Between the click bait titles and run on sentences, I have no idea what the hell he is going on about.

Worst Mod: @Sinister He's not smart enough to know he isn't supposed to say half the shit he does in here.

Best Ban: @So Fresh I guess.

The Starman Memorial Award: @Source for his weird rant on the search engine.

@LMP
My bad fellas I forgot to add Best Thread Worst Thread to the ballot.

Best Ban: @So Fresh I guess.

The Starman Memorial Award: @Source for his weird rant on the search engine.

@LMP

i dont expect any maga trash rapist apologists and conspiratards who believe in fantasies and fairy tales and glue themselves in to faux noise and tucker carlson and other chud propaganda and have to be told what to think to ever approve of my posts.

i hope to run away with the worst poster award singlehandedly just from all of the trump lickspittles and chud muppets i've pissed off during my time spent on the forum this year while still trying to hunt down that elusive election-fraud fairy.

i'll be putting the trophy right on my mantle, right next to obama's real birth certificate, all the stuff from hunter's mystical laptop that the deep state doesn't want us to know about, and my suitcases full of missing trump ballots and all of the rest of that evidence of election fraud that even a crackhead pillow salesman is not allowed to see.

Last edited:
Lol I give up trying to format that properly. Man they fucked this forum up.
Copy and paste still works. A cool new feature is that you can quote then hit enter in a reply to create multiple quotes as I did above.

what meltdowns? all i did was pull a cottagecheesefan and use the g or p word to sarcastically stereotype a group of people. i forgot that was a big no-no around here lol. i'll wear my piss belt with pride mofo.

i know its only been 1121 days now but i was going to ask you if they have found the fraud yet and if it's still real right? but perhaps i will save it for a different thread.

Yeah you should save it for another thread and maybe post your own list of nominations instead.

@Barteh you skipped half the ballot. :p

Yes, I only nominated people that I thought would be a clear choice that I stand behind. I'll vote in all but I can't think of any candidates for some of this stuff. Surely it's not mandatory to nominate somebody for each category.

Yeah you should save it for another thread and maybe post your own list of nominations instead.

Yes, I only nominated people that I thought would be a clear choice that I stand behind. I'll vote in all but I can't think of any candidates for some of this stuff. Surely it's not mandatory to nominate somebody for each category.

working on it. soon as i can come up with something for worst ban. i usually always miss out on whatever it was when people end up getting themselves banned. this is a legit hard category for me to come up with something off the top of my head

i got a week long ban for clicking the wrong tab and posting a meme outside of the meme thread the last time i had yellows, and thats a pretty fucking bad ban right there. i was gonna nominate myself for that but then i realise it happened in like the summer of 2022.

im stumped

Absolutely not, you guys do you. I'm just here to keep what seems to be a community favorite going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back