Worst Poster - @JoeyJoeJoeJr
Worst Gimmick - @NoGoodNamesLeft
Worst Thread Starter - @JoeyJoeJoeJr
Best Ban - @TidWell
Worst Ban - @Alphaboy
Most Likely to get Banned - @JoeyJoeJoeJr

Congrats to the winners.

Rob mafia is the real best ban of the year

Sadly no one nominated him. They only nominated the mod that banned him.
<31>
Good ol Airball Rob has a shot at winning best ban over in the WR. several of us nominated him there. But there’s so many bans over there that he’s got stiff competition.

Lemur the sexiest?

The dudes a fucking greasy fucking stoner with a ratty beard that looks like it was glued on with anal hair trimmings.

He couldn't compete with me on Onlyfans, in the cage, on the matts, in the studio or the classroom. On every metric that relates to sexiness and masculinity I fold that pothead yank like a lawn chair.

Lemur the sexiest?

The dudes a fucking greasy fucking stoner with a ratty beard that looks like it was glued on with anal hair trimmings.

He couldn't compete with me on Onlyfans, in the cage, on the matts, in the studio or the classroom. On every metric that relates to sexiness and masculinity I fold that pothead yank like a lawn chair.

I think I just peed a little

Lemur the sexiest?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Lemur the sexiest?

He's a poet, he can seduce people verbally

Back