Social 2023 WR Awards Voting. There can only be one.

Time to vote for the winners

• Best Poster Deorum

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • Best Poster Bfoe

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Worst Poster Idrankyourbeer

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • Worst Poster CantCucktheTuck

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • Best TS LeonardoBjj

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Best TS Arkain2K

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Worst TS PEB

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Worst TS Cottagecheesefan

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Best Mod irish_thug

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Best Mod Strychnine

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Worst Mod LMP

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Worst Mod Sinister

• Best Ban Brackis1

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Best Ban Skold

• Worst Ban- they all deserved it.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • Worst Ban Brackis1

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Most Likely to be Banned idrankyourbeer

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Most Likely to be Banned Super_Nintendo

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Starman Award Peds help me Post

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Starman Award Say_mc

Votes: 21 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- So i am the former year best wrestler?

MizICChamp_crop_north.jpg

To all the haters that said i would nevert make it!

I've got thrown out of the sherdog locker room. Wandering the lesser forums like the street colosseum, working on my craft. THis year i proved it, going against a all time greast in @Arkain2K.

I just proved it. I'm no Marty Jarnetty. I'm a Shawn Michaels.

I would like to thank my dad, that wasnt smart enough to use a condom, and for gifting me, Snes Wwf wrestlemania. And my mom for letting the tv rise me to be a unberable douche!

maxresdefault.jpg

And thank you all my sher-bros and sher-sisters. For having nothing better to do, besides reading my threads, awfully wrote in bad english!

vut8o5bb3e961.jpg

Absolutely well-deserved! Looking forward to many more interesting discussion topics from you in 2024!

- So i am the former year best wrestler?

MizICChamp_crop_north.jpg

To all the haters that said i would nevert make it!

I've got thrown out of the sherdog locker room. Wandering the lesser forums like the street colosseum, working on my craft. THis year i proved it, going against a all time greast in @Arkain2K.

I just proved it. I'm no Marty Jarnetty. I'm a Shawn Michaels.

I would like to thank my dad, that wasnt smart enough to use a condom, and for gifting me, Snes Wwf wrestlemania. And my mom for letting the tv rise me to be a unberable douche!

maxresdefault.jpg

And thank you all my sher-bros and sher-sisters. For having nothing better to do, besides reading my threads, awfully wrote in bad english!

vut8o5bb3e961.jpg

Gimmicks work. You're really not much different than the former champ, but your Lego game put you over the top.

Your move, @Arkain2K. You gotta spice those threads up. I suggest kittens. Everyone loves kittens. Maybe even more so than Lego.

Gimmicks work. You're really not much different than the former champ, but your Lego game put you over the top.

Your move, @Arkain2K. You gotta spice those threads up. I suggest kittens. Everyone loves kittens. Maybe even more so than Lego.

You're looking it the wrong way.

The fact that @LeonardoBjj easily won Best TS of the Year should set an example to everyone that they can make good threads too, and stride to post something better than the mindless (and repeated ad nauseam) partisan crap flooding this sub.

I've said for nearly a decade now that my mega-threads aren't anything special in particular. I basically just provide a neutral playground, share the things I'm already reading, and make sure the discussion table stays on-topic (by calling out the idiots from both sides of the isle, even if they're Mods) as the events continue to develop, that's all. I just won by default all the time because the bar for what qualify as a "good thread" is so goddamn low around here, and there just weren't any other choice to nominate for until now, that's all. :D

The truth is as long as you can consistently create discussions about something new and interesting, without descending into yet another Republicrat muck-slinging contest right off the bat, that's already enough to put you in top contention for the next award. Give it a shot! :cool:

Last edited:
Brackis was funny and unhinged, skold was an unentertaining NPC and you could immediately know where is going to stand on any and every issue.

Also Brackis isn't really banned he just has a new account.

The fact that @LeonardoBjj easily won Best TS of the Year should set an example to everyone that they can make good threads too, and stride to post something better than the mindless (and repeated ad nauseam) partisan crap flooding this sub.

I've said for nearly a decade now that my mega-threads aren't anything special in particular. I basically just provide a neutral playground, share the things I'm already reading, and make sure the discussion table stays on-topic (by calling out the idiots from both sides of the isle, even if they're Mods) as the events continue to develop, that's all. I just won by default all the time because the bar for what qualify as a "good thread" is so goddamn low around here, and there just weren't any other choice to nominate for until now, that's all. :D

The truth is as long as you can consistently create discussions about something new and interesting, without descending into yet another Republicrat muck-slinging contest right off the bat, that's already enough to put you in top contention for the next award. Give it a shot! :cool:
Nah, you just need pretty pictures. Kittens, bruh.

I know some poeple don't like megathreads.

But I enjoy reviewing the history of a long running story that evolves over an extended periond. Sometimes, there's crazy twists.

Wait how did Brackis get nominated for both best and worst ban?

Also LMP is one of the best mods. Actually almost all the mods are good.

Can Brackis come back? He was always shitty to me but I liked him. It was like a Cartman/Kyle kind of thing

Reactions: LMP
Back