The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disingenuous imo

Why? What do you think the whole discussion was about? Read it. It wasn't like about competing forecasts. He just said that this year would beat any year under Obama.

Why? What do you think the whole discussion was about? Read it. It wasn't like about competing forecasts. He just said that this year would beat any year under Obama.

It’s easy Jack. Just quote my post. It’s simple. The bet stands. 10-1

It’s getting to a point where any fair minded person can see you are being dishonest here

Very disingenuous imo

Ooooof...

The hilarious thing is that when you actually read the thread you can see my stance was actually the opposite of what he’s saying my stance was.

I do believe the current policy has had an impact on GDP. But in no way do I think it is solely or mainly responsible

It’s easy Jack. Just quote my post. It’s simple. The bet stands. 10-1

It’s getting to a point where any fair minded person can see you are being dishonest here

Huh? What were you betting for if you weren't saying that Trump is driving growth somehow? What did you mean when you "18 will beat any Obama year?" Why would you even connect years (or, worse, quarters, as in "Obama had some great quarters") to presidents?

Have you won a bet? I’m being serious. Should you maybe hit the amateur regional scene first?

CM Punk of WR betting
There's only one professional karate forum better in this place.

Huh? What were you betting for if you weren't saying that Trump is driving growth somehow? What did you mean when you "18 will beat any Obama year?" Why would you even connect years to presidents?

LOFL!!!! Because all indicators were showing a spike in growth. Consumer confidence. Business confidence and spending. More money in people’s pockets. An improving SM. A big draw down in inventories

Huh? What were you betting for if you weren't saying that Trump is driving growth somehow? What did you mean when you "18 will beat any Obama year?" Why would you even connect years (or, worse, quarters, as in "Obama had some great quarters") to presidents?

Huge reach right there. I think you can see it yourself.

It will probably be weeks before the bet settles. Five of the Calfornia districts including CA-25 are too close to call.

It's not really that close. 51.3% to 48.7% or 83,662 to 79,545 with 100% counted.

rztvh7rao38y.gif

I think a solid bet would be the AZ Senate race outcome. Though I favor Sinema at this point

If over 1,000 ballots are found in a officiators trunk, do we need to report @waiguoren to the FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.