• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v29: Juventus v Man Yoo Edition

Could you beat up Ali Abdelaziz in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Context? Don't understand this reference lol..:oops:
It's from Yu-Gi-Oh

Chules is the little twink in the bottom right corner, WEO is the lanky sociopath in the top corner.
They're rivals in the show and are constantly shitting on each other and duking it out. Kaiba is a trapping setting oppressive asshole who has a heart of gold and a penchant for protecting his loved ones, though at the cost of others, and Yugi is a sensitive young man who has a "Dark side" and is always fighting irrelevant battles with strangers. Quite poignant imo.

It's from Yu-Gi-Oh

Chules is the little twink in the bottom right corner, WEO is the lanky sociopath in the top corner.
They're rivals in the show and are constantly shitting on each other and duking it out. Kaiba is a trapping setting oppressive asshole who has a heart of gold and a penchant for protecting his loved ones, though at the cost of others, and Yugi is a sensitive young man who has a "Dark side" and is always fighting irrelevant battles with strangers. Quite poignant imo.
Thanks Daspy.

IMO the beef is annoying, @weo sort it aahhht. Chules is who he is and he has come a long way. From fatty to pro runner, from 100% Sherdogger to near Doctor! To overcome so many obstacles etc. is remarkable. Of course he spams posts sometimes but no one is forced to read everything.

Thanks Daspy.

IMO the beef is annoying, @weo sort it aahhht. Chules is who he is and he has come a long way. From fatty to pro runner, from 100% Sherdogger to near Doctor! To overcome so many obstacles etc. is remarkable. Of course he spams posts sometimes but no one is forced to read everything.
oh.

They still have a pretty good team considering the money that they have. Jovic, Rebic and Haller is a great attack.

Yeah, the start of the season was a little concerning especially with the new manager coming in. The kits are pretty nice this year too.

@Deffid

when i joined sherdog = 300lbs, finished sixth form school, unemployed on the equivalent of welfare

lol

my food is still in the "oven"

hurry up ffs

@Deffid

when i joined sherdog = 300lbs, finished sixth form school, unemployed on the equivalent of welfare

lol
Yeah that is my point. Not many peeps could have done what you did considering where you started. :)

BLESS, luff you.

@Deffid

I applied to 8 medical schools (you can only apply to 4 each year, so it was over 2 years)

Got told to fuck off and rejected by all 8 lol

Then one was like, actually, we reviewed your application and still have a place, are you interested?

im like,

<FutbolThink>

why not?!

@Deffid

I applied to 8 medical schools (you can only apply to 4 each year, so it was over 2 years)

Got told to fuck off and rejected by all 8 lol

Then one was like, actually, we reviewed your application and still have a place, are you interested?

im like,

<FutbolThink>

why not?!

fucking insane how it worked out.

dis is chules. from the mean streets. i aint meant to be here lel

Chules is who he is and he has come a long way. From fatty to pro runner, from 100% Sherdogger to near Doctor! To overcome so many obstacles etc. is remarkable.
Yeah thats nice and all but we dont need to be reminded every 5 minutes.

For example you dont see me post about my army time and when i was awake for 24 hours, hiked idk 100+ kilometers in that time, did some obstacle courses etc while carrying an assault rifle + 30 kg backpack. Then post some songs that i listened during that (songs that no one in this thread is interested in) or what shoes i saw at work today.

Ohh so rude of me, didnt shave my beard today. Have to say its really crispy and as a bonus you can see my one troo (of the day).
5JZiHIh.png

ok my food is on the way!

For example you dont see me post about my army time and when i was awake for 24 hours, hiked idk 100+ kilometers in that time, did some obstacle courses etc while carrying an assault rifle + 30 kg backpack. Then post some songs that i listened during that (songs that no one in this thread is interested in) or what shoes i saw at work today.

Ohh so rude of me, didnt shave my beard today. Have to say its really crispy and as a bonus you can see my one troo (of the day).
5JZiHIh.png

<FutbolThink>

5JZiHIh.png
<Ned01>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back