ACB 90: Moscow (RUS Stream Free, Eng Stream 3$) *Most likely last ACB event ever!*

First thing I remember about Bilosteeniy is how happy he was after beating Isagadzhiev.

Vakahev with that 1999 championship record.

So who takes the rematch? I didn’t see the first fight they had but Vakhaev got it via RNC.

Whoa! Vakhaev proving himself as NR 1 asshole by slapping Sergei's chin during the stare-down

What the fuck was that shit?

Vakhaev cheated to win! Herb should have removed the postion after the frence grab and blatant shot to the back of the head.

Not to mention holding choke long after Herb stopped

Billosteniy was picking the champ apart and using his speed very well to get in and out, giving his back there gave the fight though.
Vakhaev once again brings his shenanigans to the cage, hitting the back of the head and grabbing the cage. Hope Aliakbari beats him.

Meh, was a winnable fight for Bilostenniy.
And Vakhaev seems like an Asshole.

The first hammerfist he threw was directly to the back of the head.

This is just more proof that Herb has 0 control of what is going on in the cage

Nice fence grab hammer fist to the back of the head combo to get that choke, Vakhaev was getting handled easily until Sergey overcommitted to the knees and Vakhaev with the help of his illegal techniques capatilised.

Should have been a DQ 100% unfortunately the Russian Athletic commission won’t do anything, you would have better luck talking to a tree.

It's stuff like this that makes ACB look like a joke

Hope the result gets overturned.
But very unlikely since Vakhaev is one of their own.

Should have been a DQ 100% unfortunately the Russian Athletic commission won’t do anything, you would have better luck talking to a tree.

ACB has no problem turning over the decision when Nikaev or Agujev lose but something tells me they'll do jack shit here

Meh, was a winnable fight for Bilostenniy.
And Vakhaev seems like an Asshole.
Damn Vakhaev is a dbag
He's certainly a dirty motherfucker and a scumbag, look to their first fight, where he grabbed the cage badly to maintain position, 4:10

This is just more proof that Herb has 0 control of what is going on in the cage
He sucks. Either early stoppages or terribly late. Always some controversy too, for fucks sake.

I lay blame on herb dean also how can you have a ref who speaks English, when both fighters are Russian speaking fighters, it confuses them and I’m sure leads to a pause in there brain leading to mistakes made and also he should have stopped the fight after that illegal back of head hammerfist....

He's certainly a dirty motherfucker and a scumbag, look to their first fight, where he grabbed the cage badly to maintain position, 4:10

Wow, the guy really is a bag of piss

Back