2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe notre gayne is gonna make the playoff. They’re gonna get destroyed.

ND just blocked field goal

But I have question. I forget the ruling, but what if you run back blocked punt but instead of taking to end zone, you take a knee at the 1 yd line. Can you then try for a touchdown? Or not everything starts off again after a kick-off?

ND just blocked field goal

But I have question. I forget the ruling, but what if you run back blocked punt but instead of taking to end zone, you take a knee at the 1 yd line. Can you then try for a touchdown? Or not everything starts off again after a kick-off?
Twas an extra point, not a FG. The game does not work in the manner you described.

I know a fellow that is at the ND game. He confirmed that it is very cold there.

Not a fan of the Notre Dame uniforms. Happy to see them winning big. Florida State has really fallen off.

Cancois sucks so bad. I feel like he’s been at FSU forever too. Hopefully they have a qb to move on with.

UF/FSU should be a noon kick on ABC Family.

I wonder how long FSU is gonna be down.
Always gotta give a coach a pass in his first year at a program. No excuse for how poor they've played this year though considering all the top 3-5 recruiting classes they've had over the years.

I was really hoping BC could pull off the upset tonight...oh well. Here's hoping there is a big mess in the Big 12 and Big 10.

RIP Bobby Petrino aka the neck brace God!

bobby-petrino-neck-brace.jpg

Lmao @ that ex osu coach snitching on Hermann about cheating on his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back