2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
eAPCHme.png

It is with great Fuck You and sorrow for your children that I must announce that as of today, the most miserable day of your life, that I am running for Resident of the War Room.

You are not a good person.

I'll spend the next year talking a lot of shit and calling most of you stupid, but if you're in the 90th percentile of intelligence or have a good sense of humor, you will enjoy my posts and I will enjoy yours.

Because we're better than them.

We will usher in a Pax de Cognoscenti to reign over this forum. We will smite the dumb. The CTards will writhe. Trumpcucks will genuflect to us like we're Saudis. Both-siders will get it up both sides.

I dislike your parents and how they raised you.

My unofficial cabinet will consist of the creamiest, croppiest hombres the WR has to offer and the deepest state on all of Crave Media.

Like Senri, for instance.

There is no need to be wishy-washy, fearful servants of boredom about it, either. The trolls will be squashed, the idiots lectured, and the dead weight dropped.

We will install Quipling as a War Room moderator before the end of 2019.

And with that, I reiterate my endorsement for Cubo and officially announce my intention to become the War Room's next Resident.

eAPCHme.png
This is quite literally the most true and beautiful thing I have ever read.

I feel something, surging up within me, something from deep in my cockles, or maybe even the sub-cocular area...

What is this I feel...

... It's the Spirit of the WARRIOR!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is quite literally the most true and beautiful thing I have ever read.

I feel something, surging up deep within me, something from the cockles, or maybe even the sub-cocular area...

What it this I feel...

... It's the Spirit of the WARRIOR!!!

So @Fawlty is running? I can't see him on the candidate list on page 1.

@Lead seems kind of another coincidence that after Irish cuck got made a mod.
Now a candidate much more qualified and the heavy favorite over Cubo de Merkel.
Doesn't even make it on the candidate list?

@Gandhi @Bald1 @JDragon

@Fawlty , are you running? Two people have asked me now but all the speeches have been "resident" of the WR along with the cubo ad. Just confirming if I should add you to the candidate list.

As i sit here in my car getting ready for work, i thought about doing more spam posting to earn "eligibility/citizenship" in the WR to vote. I realized it would be a cheap vote and that this isnt really "my election".
To the people who know me from various sub forums heed my call.
I @Rebelfett hereby endorse the candidacy of @Cubo de Sangre and my good buddy and midwest brother Christopher of the Gutter @Gutter Chris in their quest to make the WR a better place for sherdog and its membership. @Cubo de Sangre seems like a balanced gentleman for the WR and that might be needed. A person in the middle who is logical and less emotional to guide threads back to subject and on topic. If victorious this pairing has my full confidence to improve this forum to a place better than what they inherited by the previous administration. I try to see myself as a good guy and i see topher of michigan in the same respect. So please help me help the war room and vote for @Cubo de Sangre and @Gutter Chris for PotWR 2018! Thank you
<Ned01>

Looking to get appeal from people of Various sub forums is what Cubo de Whatever is stooping to? That's like either being from a caravan from Honduras, or a caravan from Guatemala, or a caravan from Nicaragua.

We don't need endorsements from illegals which is what you're gonna get from Gutter Chris and Cubo De Whatever. They are happy to illegally fill this forum with the worst people, like ISIS members and Rapists to get votes and recommendations.

Disgusting.

Looking to get appeal from people of Various sub forums is what Cubo de Whatever is stooping to? That's like either being from a caravan from Honduras, or a caravan from Guatemala, or a caravan from Nicaragua.

We don't need endorsements from illegals which is what you're gonna get from Gutter Chris and Cubo De Whatever. They are happy to illegally fill this forum with the worst people, like ISIS members and Rapists to get votes and recommendations.

Disgusting.

What more do you expect from the Deep State candidate? @Cubo de Sangre is running a low energy bland campaign. The people falling for this "cant we all be friends" bullshit make me sick. @Fawlty and @Jack V Savage are the biggest disappointments of the bunch. The fact that @Cubo de Sangre has people that cant even be bothered to get the 200 post in a YEAR to vote, endorsing him is all my fellow WR citizens need to know about the type of people that @Cubo de Sangre attracts. The deep State has set up to make @Cubo de Sangre the early favorite, but I have faith in the People, they will be able to see through this Deep State puppet and his weak personality.

Breaking new:

@Cubo de Sangre has been deleting embarrassing post from his account. Over 1,000 post have been deleted from his account since he announced he bid for President. I had no idea that he lacked the convictions to stand by what he had previously stated here on sherdog. This is yet another pathetic tactic by the Deep State back candidate. How can @Cubo de Sangre supporters stand by a man with such low conviction? This man is not fit to hold office.

DOX BREAKING NEWS

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

Lowmanproblems' platform 'stolen', campaign manager claims

In a shocking turn of events, @Lowmanproblems platform has mysteriously disappeared. "We know he has to stand for something", a campaign manager told DOX on the condition of anonymity. "But his platform has been stolen or displaced, in any case, it's gone and we don't know any more." The SBI has announced that it is investigating, though it will be a tough case as there are no traces of content or policy left to start the search.

DOX BREAKING NEWS

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

Lowmanproblems' platform 'stolen', campaign manager claims

In a shocking turn of events, @Lowmanproblems platform has mysteriously disappeared. "We know he has to stand for something", a campaign manager told DOX on the condition of anonymity. "But his platform has been stolen or displaced, in any case, it's gone and we don't know any more." The SBI has announced that it is investigating, though it will be a tough case as there are no traces of content or policy left to start the search.

Dox news putting out a fake news story trying to smear me and my campaign. Never once have they reach out to me or any member of my campaign team. Dox news should never be consider a reliable news source and as we have seen over the last few years the public no longer trust them to be unbiased. As Dox news rating continue to drop, me and my campaign full expect them to attack our grass roots style campaign.

Perhaps the real question we should ask is, who is financing this failing fake news outlet? How long can they keep operating with so much public distrust? What other fake news will they put out next? the rumor is that the D in Dox news stands for Deep State.

The Cubo/Chris campaign will be forced to issue press-releases exclusively through BOX NEWS, due to the integrity issues and commie connections uncovered at GNN. # @Gandhi isfakenews

DUJkrhF.gif

Hard right anti left views of the the Cubo Clinton campaign confirmed by GNN!!!!

@Fawlty , are you running? Two people have asked me now but all the speeches have been "resident" of the WR along with the cubo ad. Just confirming if I should add you to the candidate list.

FREE FAWLTY!!!! Fawlty for Resident!

You should do what is in your heart.

eAPCHme.png

A ridiculously wise man once told me that the desert of the human heart yearns to bloom. I find that to be as true here and now as it has ever been. So I will continue to campaign on freedom and yearning, and whatever there is in the desert. There's not much water in the desert. I mean, obviously there's not much water - that's why we call it a desert. But bloom we must, and bloom we shall. And I will be the...water? I'm sorry, my analogy is falling apart. What I'm saying is, I'm going to win this thing.

Leto1776 here. I know you haven’t heard much about me or my campaign, and there’s a good reason behind this. The big money candidates (I won’t name them, but we all know who they are) are doing their best to flood the media with their campaigns, and of course the big news networks are doing the best they can to aid them, while pretending that we independents don’t even exist.

Remember, this election, a vote for @leto1776 is a vote to show that this WR is more than just a big govt run system. This WR is more than just what the Fake News tells you. This WR is more than the petty insults and fake accusations that the fake news are slinging at their opponent candidates’ way.

Remember Leto1776: independent, the whiskey candidate, and a commie hanging from every tree.

I’m Leto1776, and I approve of this message.

Leto1776 here. I know you haven’t heard much about me or my campaign, and there’s a good reason behind this. The big money candidates (I won’t name them, but we all know who they are) are doing their best to flood the media with their campaigns, and of course the big news networks are doing the best they can to aid them, while pretending that we independents don’t even exist.

Remember, this election, a vote for @leto1776 is a vote to show that this WR is more than just a big govt run system. This WR is more than just what the Fake News tells you. This WR is more than the petty insults and fake accusations that the fake news are slinging at their opponent candidates’ way.

Remember Leto1776: independent, the whiskey candidate, and a commie hanging from every tree.

<{poor?}>

The WR does not respect candidates that are affraid of naming those that you view as big money candidates. My voting base has voiced the opinion that you lack the desire to truly put yourself out there for them. I believe you are the wrong candidate for the people of the WR, and lack the back bone to fight for the people of the WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back