2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
eAPCHme.png

I am pleased to say that I consider @Cubo de Sangre a friend, we have hung out several times and have plans to get together this coming weekend. He has a great life and a beautiful home with an amazing view of the Hawaiian sunsets. I have also been lurking around this board for a long time, since the 90's I think. Back when it was a sub board on Geocities, I think it was www.geocities.com/sherdog. I have seen this board go through many changes over the last 20 or so years.

I can honestly tell you that he would be great for this board and the community that surrounds it.

It is with great pleasure that I endorse this man and urge you to vote Cubo de Sangre.

I am pleased to say that I consider @Cubo de Sangre a friend, we have hung out several times and have plans to get together this coming weekend. He has a great life and a beautiful home with an amazing view of the Hawaiian sunsets. I have also been lurking around this board for a long time, since the 90's I think. Back when it was a sub board on Geocities, I think it was www.geocities.com/sherdog. I have seen this board go through many changes over the last 20 or so years.

I can honestly tell you that he would be great for this board and the community that surrounds it.

It is with great pleasure that I endorse this man and urge you to vote Cubo de Sangre.
So what you're saying is, his wife is ugly.

That's okay. Have you seen what Ted Cruz fucks? I will not hold this against him.

eAPCHme.png

That's okay. Have you seen what Ted Cruz fucks? I will not hold this against him.

eAPCHme.png

His wife is adorable AND she is a great cook! Where do you get off implying someone's wife ugly? I consider her a friend too so STFU!

Yep. It's just really exporting from other sites to harvest likes. As long as it keeps them on sherdog though, we are happy.
It also helps contain them

The WR does not respect candidates that are affraid of naming those that you view as big money candidates. My voting base has voiced the opinion that you lack the desire to truly put yourself out there for them. I believe you are the wrong candidate for the people of the WR, and lack the back bone to fight for the people of the WR.

Ah, @Lowmanproblems playing the game, accusing others of being the big money candidate, when he’s been receiving and laundering just as much money as @Cubo de Sangre has. Loowman, do you think that shits gonna fly here in the war room?

War Room, do not be fooled by the big money candidates.

I’m Leto1776, and I approve this message

Leto1776 here. I know you haven’t heard much about me or my campaign, and there’s a good reason behind this. The big money candidates (I won’t name them, but we all know who they are) are doing their best to flood the media with their campaigns, and of course the big news networks are doing the best they can to aid them, while pretending that we independents don’t even exist.

Remember, this election, a vote for @leto1776 is a vote to show that this WR is more than just a big govt run system. This WR is more than just what the Fake News tells you. This WR is more than the petty insults and fake accusations that the fake news are slinging at their opponent candidates’ way.

Remember Leto1776: independent, the whiskey candidate, and a commie hanging from every tree.

I’m Leto1776, and I approve of this message.
Whiskey and commie hanging? Have you been reading my Christmas list?

Ah, @Lowmanproblems playing the game, accusing others of being the big money candidate, when he’s been receiving and laundering just as much money as @Cubo de Sangre has. Loowman, do you think that shits gonna fly here in the war room?

War Room, do not be fooled by the big money candidates.

I’m Leto1776, and I approve this message

What a low energy campaign you are running, if it was any more boring we could just call you @Cubo de Sangre. The truth of the matter is you represent the special interest for the Heavies. You care not of the people here in the WR. Please reframe from trying to lie to the people of the WR. Your campaign doesnt even have the energy to make it off the ground. Keep your bags packed son, the WR will be sending you back to the Heavies very soon.

What a low energy campaign you are running, if it was any more boring we could just call you @Cubo de Sangre. The truth of the matter is you represent the special interest for the Heavies. You care not of the people here in the WR. Please reframe from trying to lie to the people of the WR. Your campaign doesnt even have the energy to make it off the ground. Keep your bags packed son, the WR will be sending you back to the Heavies very soon.
Ah, not even paying attention to what the other candidates are saying, just flinging mud hoping it sticks.

When I announced my plans for a wall, one of the shitole sub forums I named to keep out would be the heavies.

Building walls, drinking whiskey, and hanging commies. Quit projecting your low energy into others

Ah, not even paying attention to what the other candidates are saying, just flinging mud hoping it sticks.

When I announced my plans for a wall, one of the shitole sub forums I named to keep out would be the heavies.

Building walls, drinking whiskey, and hanging commies. Quit projecting your low energy into others

You best get on that @Cubo de Sangre game plan and start deleting your post history.

One of the funniest things about this cycle is Cubo being reduced to playing nice...

I've been playing nice on here for years. Don't pretend it's a recent thing.

I was thinking he's more of a Jeb. Low energy and huge backing included.

Low energy? I've outworked the other candidates combined.

Breaking new:

@Cubo de Sangre has been deleting embarrassing post from his account. Over 1,000 post have been deleted from his account since he announced he bid for President. I had no idea that he lacked the convictions to stand by what he had previously stated here on sherdog. This is yet another pathetic tactic by the Deep State back candidate. How can @Cubo de Sangre supporters stand by a man with such low conviction? This man is not fit to hold office.

I never delete embarrassing posts. They add to my charm.

Hard right anti left views of the the Cubo Clinton campaign confirmed by GNN!!!!

Partisan news can't recognize a centrist looking to find common ground with both sides. Sad.

<Deported1>

I never delete embarrassing posts. They add to my charm.

We both Know that the Deep State is trying hard to polish its turd of a candidate, deleting 1000s of your post. I have no doubt that you have smashed many of you electronic devices with a hammer to keep these embarrassing post from ever being read again.

We both Know that the Deep State is trying hard to polish its turd of a candidate, deleting 1000s of your post. I have no doubt that you have smashed many of you electronic devices with a hammer to keep these embarrassing post from ever being read again.

The only box-smashing I've been doing is, well...unrelated to any Deep shadowy organization of power in the War Room. I think this is a misdirection ploy and you're the guy scrubbing shit while all our heads are turned.

#BOXNEWS @Bald1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back