Elections Anti-Democratic Trump Calls for Recounts in Florida to Halt

Weren’t they supposed to have them turned in 30 minutes after the polls closed or something???

It's typical Democrat lawlessness. There are "rules" and there are "rules."

Someone said it well recently on the news, that Democrats bring in the teams of lawyers to work around and bend laws and rules to turn them into what they want them to mean. It's horribly hypocritical and undemocratic.

I am shocked, SHOCKED I say to find out that you have issues forming thoughts when words that do not conform to your media approved NPC standard sentence structure. Here, allow me to help.

Orange man bad, orange man bad.

Dude, you made a false equivalence, poorly worded. I asked you to clarify and you spit back a paragraph barely coherent, that had nothing to do with what I asked. Good god, man.

Credit to Laura Loomer - This is from her twitter feed.

DrxYwlwWsAAyqj4.jpg:large

DrxsW2fWwAAlv7S.jpg:large

"...was rented by “Noah Holliman”, per voter records a registered Democrat who allegedly works for Broward SOE whose wife Tiffany has contributed to Andrew Gillum"

It appears that the guy that screwed up and left the ballots in the rental car with his name associated to it is AFL-CIO per his Facebook page. Total leftist in his postings.

Here is a very recent picture of him with... guess who?

39933128_2143333319073374_132331172205166592_n.jpg

Noah Holliman Jr. with Andrew Gillum

There is no chain of custody for these votes or the thousands and thousands that are "showing up".... all heavily favoring Democrats. We have all seen the videos of cars pulling up with one person and boxes / bags of vote that have zero chain of custody in violation of election laws.

Who feels good about the vote count in Florida now?

I'm only mildly following this story. But anyone who has worked a polling place knows that some of these places are filled with people who don't know what they're doing. It's a gig that you only do 1x every 2 years and most places don't give you any training.

And, of course, the people involved are going to be heavily invested in one party or the other. The people working the polls come from the parties. There are zero independents assigned to those jobs. There is usually an equal number of active party members from both sides at the locations.

You have to be active to even want to do that thankless job. And, yes, I've done it multiple years. Thankless.

What are the other people from those specific polling stations saying about this?

Credit to Laura Loomer - This is from her twitter feed.

DrxYwlwWsAAyqj4.jpg:large

DrxsW2fWwAAlv7S.jpg:large

"...was rented by “Noah Holliman”, per voter records a registered Democrat who allegedly works for Broward SOE whose wife Tiffany has contributed to Andrew Gillum"

It appears that the guy that screwed up and left the ballots in the rental car with his name associated to it is AFL-CIO per his Facebook page. Total leftist in his postings.

Here is a very recent picture of him with... guess who?

39933128_2143333319073374_132331172205166592_n.jpg

Noah Holliman Jr. with Andrew Gillum

There is no chain of custody for these votes or the thousands and thousands that are "showing up".... all heavily favoring Democrats. We have all seen the videos of cars pulling up with one person and boxes / bags of vote that have zero chain of custody in violation of election laws.

Who feels good about the vote count in Florida now?

Well that's fucked up. I was going to say something snide but I think its more accurate to say I'm at a loss for words.

This shady as fuck recount shit reminds me of Jill Stein raising $7 million dollars from idiots with TDS for recounts that never happened and she just spent that money on other shit.

I'm only mildly following this story. But anyone who has worked a polling place knows that some of these places are filled with people who don't know what they're doing. It's a gig that you only do 1x every 2 years and most places don't give you any training.

And, of course, the people involved are going to be heavily invested in one party or the other. The people working the polls come from the parties. There are zero independents assigned to those jobs. There is usually an equal number of active party members from both sides at the locations.

You have to be active to even want to do that thankless job. And, yes, I've done it multiple years. Thankless.

What are the other people from those specific polling stations saying about this?

It doesn't matter what they are saying. What matters is that they have violated the rules of the election and the fucking republicans are just sitting back and taking it in the ass, yet again. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of feeling pushed around by people clearly violating rules, manipulating shit for personal gain - in plain view of everyone else, and never being held accountable. It's just like my job, only on a much larger scale.

This shady as fuck recount shit reminds me of Jill Stein raising $7 million dollars from idiots with TDS for recounts that never happened and she just spent that money on other shit.
It's Florida law to do a recount when it is that close

Report: FL Airport Shut Down Over 'Suspicious Package' That Ended Up Being Provisional Ballots? (VIDEO)

Late Sunday evening the Ft. Lauderdale Airport was shut down due to a suspicious package left outside of one of the terminals. Reports are coming in that an Avis rental car employee discovered provisional ballot boxes left in the back of a rental car that had just been returned by a Broward County employee.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...s-package-that-ended-up-being-provis-n2535755

Shut down a whole airport for this shit show?

Democrats have been smudging the lines and using fake votes for years. Investigate and shut it down.

Oh look the petulant baby, l Mr. Rigged elections and millions of illegals voting guy is back in twitter providing 0 evidence to back up his claim. If only he had the power and resources to get to the bottom of this.

Republicans are desperate.

Do you have any proof of this claim?
Facts and sources don't matter to the new Right, maybe he'll find one election where it happened that one time but then we'll find one with a republican, but somehow the Democrats will be worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back