Elections Anti-Democratic Trump Calls for Recounts in Florida to Halt

Facts and sources don't matter to the new Right, maybe he'll find one election where it happened that one time but then we'll find one with a republican, but somehow the Democrats will be worse.

Dehmakrats jerrymandur 2!!!

This late stuff by this corrupt democrat old black womam and her team.
I think what is important in your post is your description "black".
Do you feel this is something that proves she is corrupt? Or was it the old or Democrat part?

This late stuff by this corrupt democrat old black womam and her team.
I haven't heard much about that, please enlighten me.(not being sarcastic, even though I'm sure you sources will be weird)
But what I was talking about, was aren't the people who over see the elections in FL , selected by the governor?

I think what is important in your post is your description "black".
Do you feel this is something that proves she is corrupt? Or was it the old or Democrat part?

The left would make a fit if it was a white man who was a republican. If she was a white man who is republican they would talk about it.

I am just describing what she looks like.

It's Florida law to do a recount when it is that close
I'm well aware. Not opposed to a recount, I'm opposed to democrat lawyers holding a press conference say "we're not to recount, we're here to win", and then taking an absurdly long time and magically coming across tens of thousands of votes for democrats.

Facts and sources don't matter to the new Right, maybe he'll find one election where it happened that one time but then we'll find one with a republican, but somehow the Democrats will be worse.

No. Facts and sources don't matter to the old right, that was brainwashed by media, like how the left is now.

No. Facts and sources don't matter to the old right, that was brainwashed by media, like how the left is now.
How about we compromise and say it never has, because what they usually spouting now is mostly memes and garbage, I see it in here and on social media sites , so don't try to feed me this false narrative about how they have changed.

Judge Warns GOP to “Ramp Down the Fraud Rhetoric”
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/6671...out-fraud-rhetoric-ariz-democrat-extends-lead

late-voting.png
Cool meme. Put it with the other shitty non-facts in the meme thread.

How about we compromise and say it never has, because what they usually spouting now is mostly memes and garbage, I see it in here and on social media sites , so don't try to feed me this false narrative about how they have changed.

They just added a few million people that voted for Obama who see what the corporate media is doing on both sides, and don't like it.

Says the guy that thinks Russia somehow made 60 million people vote for Trump.

This should be a much bigger part of the story. There is a sworn affidavit from a witness (unless this post with no source is just a fake

Senate republicans should call this woman, Chesley Smith, to testify

It doesn't matter what they are saying. What matters is that they have violated the rules of the election and the fucking republicans are just sitting back and taking it in the ass, yet again. I'm getting pretty sick and tired of feeling pushed around by people clearly violating rules, manipulating shit for personal gain - in plain view of everyone else, and never being held accountable. It's just like my job, only on a much larger scale.
Just like your job?

This will in no way stop a single trumptard here from claiming without any shread of evidence that there is fraud happening.
You could show them court findings, facts, and a number of legitimate reports claiming otherwise and they will follow this pos into a fire. I've become convinced he could literally shoot someone in the face and these turds here supporting him wouldn't bat an eye. He has become the laughingstock of the entire world and his followers are a close second.
They are so wilfully ignorant they cant even see it.

Settle down and turn off CNN. You anti trumpers are lunatics.

This should be a much bigger part of the story. There is a sworn affidavit from a witness (unless this post with no source is just a fake

Senate republicans should call this woman, Chesley Smith, to testify
Ignored in the media, just like it's ignored here. I'm pretty sure it's real, there are many sources, It was hard to find one that I could post in a legible size.
It was released by her attorney.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5046735-11-03-2016-Chelsey-Smith-SOE-Affidavit.html

https://www.teaparty.org/fl-electio...ounty-elections-staff-filling-ballots-332853/

Yes were all ignorant idiots and laughingstocks. Youre all well respected geniuses, got it.

Despite what cnn told you I do care about facts and evidence. You can point out people that may follow Trump no matter what, sure, but trying to apply that label to all of his supporters shows youre bias.

Youve let your hatred for Trump impair your mind and you babble ridiculous nonsense because of it.

Youre really warped. You think Trump supporters would be ok with him shooting someone in the face. I cant tell if that was even a joke because you seem serious.

People like you are the useful idiots, the easily manipulated.

Yes were all ignorant idiots and laughingstocks. Youre all well respected geniuses, got it.

Despite what cnn told you I do care about facts and evidence. You can point out people that may follow Trump no matter what, sure, but trying to apply that label to all of his supporters shows youre bias.

Youve let your hatred for Trump impair your mind and you babble ridiculous nonsense because of it.

Youre really warped. You think Trump supporters would be ok with him shooting someone in the face. I cant tell if that was even a joke because you seem serious.

People like you are the useful idiots, the easily manipulated.
* We're

You lost me at were, sorry....

Back