Elections Republican Martha McSally concedes Arizona Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema

Yay! Arizona, a once bastion of freedom will now slowly turn into a liberal shithole with more laws and more taxes! Thanks to all the Californians that fled only to vote for the same things that caused them to flee in the first place. Fucking retards.
Those liberal shitholes subsidize red States out of third world status. California literally does everything better...hell, it even farms better than every red state.

For the record: Sinema's older brother is a former Marine and has been a LEO for 20 years, her younger is on active duty in the Navy. She isn't anti-American, anti-military or anti-law enforcement, it's all total propaganda. People should actually look at her record in Congress - which included co-sponsoring the bipartisan 2017 Made In America Act - before going full blown spastic. Not a fucking chance though, right?
Hancock: By force? By me, as an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there and I’m fighting for the Taliban. I’m saying that’s a personal decision — individuals. Knock yourself out.

Sinema: Fine. I don’t care if you want to do that, go ahead.

Yea, not remotely close to what it's made out to be.

Last edited:
Those liberal shitholes subsidize red States out of third world status. California literally does everything better...hell, it even farms better than every red state.
And over taxes people and pretends to give a shit about the poor while having the most poor and has the worst cost of living and most restrictive laws and...after all that they flee to free states and ruin them. Fucking locusts.

For the record: Sinema's brother is a former Marine and has been a LEO for 20 years, her younger is on active duty in the Navy. She isn't anti-American, anti-military or anti-law enforcement, it's all total propaganda. People should actually look at her record in Congress - which included co-sponsoring the bipartisan 2017 Made In America Act - before going full blown spastic. Not a fucking chance though, right?

Yea, not remotely close to what it's made out to be.

I wouldn't waste your time with this thread. Ask them for some credible evidence that led them to the conclusion that it was rigged. They won't have a reasonable response.

Fucking rigged. Only a partisan hack dirtbag would deny it. Sinema lost and then like almost 1 fookig week later magical ballots appear and she wins? Garbage! Republicans must now always play dirty. This is war
This is war? Are you even in America?

This is why I said in another thread why I gave up on AZ 'cause McSally wasn't raising a big stink about it like Rick Scott is, down in Florida.

Rick is going to end up winning this because he put a SPOTLIGHT on the RATS there while still having a LEAD. And that spotlight may have put the brakes on him suffering a similar fate as McSally.

Whatever happens to Arizona going forward, McSally only has herself to blame for not being AGGRESSIVE.
Republicans have been discounting votes and trying to prevent Dem voters from voting. GOP tries to win by cheating. Remember the bullshit over the 2000 presidential elections. The bullshit in Georgia regarding GOP attempts to block Blacks from voting. Trump now trying to stop the recounts.

Republicans have been discounting votes and trying to prevent Dem voters from voting. GOP tries to win by cheating. Remember the bullshit over the 2000 presidential elections. The bullshit in Georgia regarding GOP attempts to block Blacks from voting. Trump now trying to stop the recounts.

There are no words.....for this horseshit....except....

serveimage

Last edited:
Asked about her Taliban comment during an interview with the Arizona Republic editorial board on Oct. 17, Sinema said, “That was an offhand comment to direct the conversation back to what I wanted to talk about, which was my concerns around this war. I was against the war — 15 years later, I think there are good reasons for that.”

“But you can see how that comment about the Taliban could be offensive to people on the ground?” she was asked.

“I think understanding the context in which that conversation occurred, I don’t know if you’ve had an opportunity to listen to the tape, and heard Mr. Hancock, who is, again, a very interesting fellow, it was a very difficult conversation,” Sinema said. “I was really struggling to be able to talk about what I wanted to speak about and so an offhand comment to get us back on track was what I did to try to talk about the issue.”

“Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock” show, Feb. 14, 2003
:

Hancock: The point that I’m making is is that, you know, a lot of people would make the argument, “We owe the world something. Because we’re so successful, we owe something to the world.” And I’m going, “Really?” Now you would say, “Maybe we do owe something to the world, as long as it’s nice and sweet and peaceful and what you want to do.”

Sinema: Well, it’s not so much a candy cane kind of theory as you’re making it stand out. But I do think that those of us who are privileged to have more do owe something to others.

Hancock: By force? By me, as an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there and I’m fighting for the Taliban. I’m saying that’s a personal decision — individuals. Knock yourself out.

Sinema: Fine. I don’t care if you want to do that, go ahead.

Hancock: If I want to go in World War II and I want to join the RAF and fight the Germans bombing London, I’m all over it. I want to go get paid in how many Japanese zeros I can take down as a flying tiger in China, you know, I’m all over it. As an individual, I have no problem. You can do whatever you want with your money, not mine.

Sinema: Right, well, I think what we’re talking about here are two different things. When you say we owe something to the world, my definition of owing something to the world does not involve war and destruction.

Hancock: But if you steal money from me to go give them something that’s nice and peaceful and warm and fuzzy — inoculations, shots, some help in any kind of aspect of what we can improve their lives or their lifestyle, well then it’s OK to steal from me.

Sinema: Well I think that maybe we have different definitions of “steal.” So, um, I’d like to get back to reasons for opposition to the war.

Hancock: Of course you would.

Sinema: Of course I would, because I don’t want to debate, you know, ah, any kind of, I don’t know, fiscal opportunities with you. I’m interested in talking about the war. Specifically I’m interested in talking about opposition to the war that’s happening tomorrow.

the arizona republic is probably the worst news source in the country. You pay them and tell them what to say to endorse you.

Sherdog is the best karate forum in the country. 5 out of 5 stars.- The Arizona Republic.

the arizona republic is probably the worst news source in the country. You pay them and tell them what to say to endorse you.

Sherdog is the best karate forum in the country. 5 out of 5 stars.- The Arizona Republic.

So...the Banana Republic and the Arizona Republic. Is there a difference?

First female fighter pilot loses to first openly bisexual woman. Yikes.

I don't think her orientation is the issue here, Jb.

Just a hunch. {<shrug}

It's honestly great to see, but the vast majority of people didn't have the slightest clue about her sexual orientation because she doesn't discuss it during campaigns.

Ouch, Rip. :p

It's honestly great to see, but the vast majority of people didn't have the slightest clue about her sexual orientation because she doesn't discuss it during campaigns.

Ouch, Rip. :p

So should we give her a medal or something? {<hhh]

I'm still flabbergasted at the result of this election but at the same time....not surprised considering how Low-energy McSally was.

Meh. 'Zona voters are certainly going to get what they "voted" for. <LikeReally5>

Give me Florida and call it a day.

Limiting the Senate damage to two seats with this map (assuming FL holds for R) was very strong. This puts the Senate in play in 2020.

2020 will see 20 Republicans and 12 Democrats defending (Dems would have to flip 3 of them). Republican seats that we can already predict will be strongly threatened include Cory Gardner (CO), Thom Tillis (NC), and Dan Sullivan (AK), while on the Democratic side Mark Warner (VA), Jeanne Shaheen (NH), and Doug Jones (AL) are the obviously vulnerable ones. Those are just the senators that won by small margins last time (or in a competitive special election). If things go really titty on us, you could see fights for seats like Pat Roberts in KS, or Tina Smith in MN. I don't think things will get crazy enough to threaten Lindsey Graham (SC), Susan Collins (ME) or John Cornyn (TX) but you never know.

And 2022 looks quite a bit worse for Republicans, should they hold on in 2020. Ironically the best chance Republicans have of holding the Senate past 2022 is if Trump loses reelection.

Last edited:
So...the Banana Republic and the Arizona Republic. Is there a difference?

It's a RADICAL LEFTIST publication, obviously.

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/23/in...at-for-senate-for-the-first-time-in-18-years/

For the first time in 18 years, the Arizona Republic endorsed a Democratic candidate for election to the U.S. Senate. In an op-ed published on Monday, the Grand Canyon State’s largest newspaper endorsed U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema over her Republican challenger, Martha McSally. The decision marks a stark departure for the historically-conservative publication.

Sinema and McSally, both current members of the House of Representatives, are locked in a right race to fill the seat being vacated by Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, who has decided not to run for re-election. In a op-ed, The Republic makes supporting arguments for both candidates, but ultimately sides with Sinema.

Out of all of the Dems in congress, Sinema votes with Trump's position more than all but 3 others. Doesn't really scream far leftist.

This sort of shit turned people off, massively.

Back