Elections Audio recording reveals the moment that senior Republican figure tried to bribe Kari Lake not to run for Senate

Intimidation tactics like this happen all the time. A friend of mine ran for city council and was invited to a lunch with some local business owners and influential people. They basically told him they knew his background, how much debt he has, and everything about his past and it wasn't a good idea to run. Obviously they wanted someone else in his place. It sucks but that's what it is
Politics is a rough game
My younger brother rose pretty high up in a local construction union.
9 in the morning drinking bourbon with a Bishop ... it was too much

He quit

<36>oh please run kari...it will surely happen this time..

You’re not sure voters should decide who represents them??

Wow.

That’s not really the question here though. This is internal party politics. They’re free to try and pay some moron candidate to fuck off and she’s free to say no or run as an independent.

Obviously this isn’t going to go over well with the Republican base cuz they always want the craziest candidate possible but party insiders and donors want somebody who has a better shot of winning.

There’s probably a lot of weird horse trading going on inside the parties. Hell, there used to be no primaries and candidates were decided at conventions.

Establishment corruption never ends.

It's a good thing for that man's health that he tried that with a woman and on a phone. Had that been in person with a real man, it might of resulted in a hospitalization. He downright threatened her. She amazingly stood tall and would have none of it.

That asshole needs out of politics forever and he needs to be pressed for who these people are that are "bad" and threatening. It's time for some ass kicking (legal) of these goons.

Damn deep state establishment:

-DeWit also served as the chair of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign in Arizona.

-On June 30, 2020, it was reported that DeWit was named the chief operating officer of the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign.

lol.​

I wouldn't be surprised if this was an elaborate made up ploy to get sympathy for Lake so she doesnt lose again.

Damn deep state establishment:

-DeWit also served as the chair of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign in Arizona.

-On June 30, 2020, it was reported that DeWit was named the chief operating officer of the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign.

lol.​

I wouldn't be surprised if this was an elaborate made up ploy to get sympathy for Lake so she doesnt lose again.

Trump has a record of hiring some anti-Trumpers that lied to get the job. The list is not short.

It's a good thing for that man's health that he tried that with a woman and on a phone. Had that been in person with a real man, it might of resulted in a hospitalization.
This was a huge NO GO. He better hope this never ends up in front of a REAL judge in a REAL court because the two tiered justice system will show him no mercy.

This was a huge NO GO. He better hope this never ends up in front of a REAL judge in a REAL court because the two tiered justice system will show him no mercy.

He should get the full weight of the law pressed on him. I really want to know who his puppet masters are.

Trump has a record of hiring some anti-Trumpers that lied to get the job. The list is not short.
More like he thinks Kari and Trump will lose.

Otherwise they would be still be their sycophants.

Thinking this ordeal makes Lake look good seems weird. Accordibg to DeWitt her team specifically said they would use this against him if he didnt resign. He tried to influencer her, unsuccessfully, a year later she used that against him to influence him, successfully.

Also corruption.

Back