Brag thread

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How lucky am I? I got this text from my gf of the last 2 months. She confirmed that she did indeed mean THAT and was not just kidding. Unfortunately, her friend was too shy but still... I have a gf who's open to letting me do this and feel very blessed to be in this position. Wife material.20181113_005938.png 20181113_010015.png

Just kidding she's not really from China?

Really? If she is already down for this today, later on she wants to bring a dude for a change and demand so cuz she already let you fool around with other girls, bet you'd feel pretty lucky then too.

Really? If she is already down for this today, later on she wants to bring a dude for a change and demand so cuz she already let you fool around with other girls, bet you'd feel pretty lucky then too.
If that happened I could always just move on and date someone else if I decided that I don't like being a cuck.

Destroying the sanctity of your relationship is nothing to brag about you heathen

The second you show up...

tenor.gif

See that hunchbacked guy in the background? He's fucking your "girlfriend" too.

Maybe it's a trap. She's testing you to see if you would say yes to something like that.

Or maybe she's serious..

Women are just confusing in general.

This “girlfriend” types like a bot

Maybe it's a trap. She's testing you to see if you would say yes to something like that.

Or maybe she's serious..

Women are just confusing in general.
I was wondering if it's a trap but I don't think so based onsome conversations we've had. The text about playing with them still came as a shock though. Knowing her, I'm pretty sure she was dead serious and that I'll be banging one of her friends soon.. Time will tell.

She just wants you to take some video's of her and her new GF scissoring.

she's cheating on you and felt guilty so then she pulled this off

Back