Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

Those dumb white boys what were they thinking? White People can’t be doing shit like that.

Really though why is it a big deal kids can be stupid and do stupid things. It would have been funnier if one of them snuck in s Canadian belt buckle.

Didn’t Prince Harry go as a Nazi for Halloween a few years ago? People still seem to love him.

And was skewered for it in the media and ended up touring concentration camps. And then did active combat duty.

So yeah these kids should go visit Auschwitz.

So here in Poland there's a whole suspension/expulsion consequence for any such action at my school. One kid recently made a knee-jerk joke about a concentration camp, and was given a -20 on his yearly behavior score (you start with 100). The usual mark for insane amount of rude in class is -1 point.

Fuck these stupid kids. I'd just box them out and get fired. The dude on the top left is way too good at throwing the hand. Kid on the top right is doing the right thing.

They're doing it all wrong you need some fingers under your nose as a Hitler tache while your doing it .

People take things far to seriously.

They're doing it all wrong you need some fingers under your nose as a Hitler tache while your doing it .

They’re not doing the walk properly either. Amateurs.

giphy.gif

not the brightest thing to do but eh.....kids will be kids, boys will be boys...

the real issue is that adults want to make this into some issue that it isnt and draw attention to it and grandstand and waste a lot of time effort and thought on a non issue....

native americans got fucked over hard by predominantly white english devils doing the work of the one god, do they ((and everyone else)) have the right to be entirely offended by someone mimicking the queen's wave? or when someone makes the sign of the cross?

Fair point about the duplicity in how we treat other shit not strictly sig heil, but the deal here is that big deal should be made, shit like this follows you and if for no other reason than that I'd be all over my kid of I saw him do that (and there are far more reasons than that, of course, the chief one being that it's not a thing to make fun of at his age, they HAVE to know better than that)

They're trolling. Bad taste of course, but who gives a shit? What would you like to see done, TS? Prison time?

You see nazi sympathizers destined for lives led bombing synagogues, I see dumbass kids doing dumbass things.

You Jewish?..... seem to be pretty upset over this picture.

Not Jewish, just amazed that at the age of high school, kids in this country don't know that this is an incredibly stupid thing to joke about. This is how you become unemployable.

Didn’t Prince Harry go as a Nazi for Halloween a few years ago? People still seem to love him.

Turns out being part of royalty affords a degree of leeway, something US presidents, current one included, know a bit about as well

Not Jewish, just amazed that at the age of high school, kids in this country don't know that this is an incredibly stupid thing to joke about. This is how you become unemployable.
What if the kids do know and just dont care? What if their strategy is to stop being scared of the past? The alternative is we ban everything and sit in our houses scared of offending. I'm honestly not sure who's right here.

Liberal snowflakes have made it too easy to trigger them.

"Ha! Take THAT liberal snowflakes. We're willing to humiliate ourselves and our families just to see your liberal tears!"

What if the kids do know and just dont care? What if their strategy is to stop being scared of the past? The alternative is we ban everything and sit in our houses scared of offending. I'm honestly not sure who's right here.

The alternative to doing the Nazi salute for a picture is banning everything and sitting in your house afraid to offend?

What about the middle ground, where you do everything you want to do and lead a successful and dignified life, and simply don't do the Nazi salute for photos?

I know this is Sherdog, but surely you guys recognize the space between Nazi salutes and staying home? Lol.

Good luck to them with that. Odds are infinitesimally low that that's the case though

The alternative to doing the Nazi salute for a picture is banning everything and sitting in your house afraid to offend?

What about the middle ground, where you do everything you want to do and lead a successful and dignified life, and simply don't do the Nazi salute for photos?

I know this is Sherdog, but surely you guys recognize the space between Nazi salutes and staying home? Lol.
Not pictured: sniper doing a stupid hand signal

Back