Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

I support these kids rights to be dimwits. I'll say this, if this is the worst they do then they are doing well because when I was that age my friends and I were doing WAY worse than cutesy photos.

Dumb thing to do for sure, but I mean they obviously meant it as a joke. The word nazi seems to get thrown at people these days for reasons ranging from being anti-mass illegal migration, to not recognizing 70 genders, to believing transgenders suffer from a mental illness. The word has been watered down severely thanks to the far left. The word racist is in a similar boat. Oh you believe in borders? WACIST!!!

Which one is more dangerous? Kids not being taught by high school age the horrors of Nazi ideology and the need to use their fucking brains, or society struggling to approach gender identity and thus overcomplicating it? It's not either/or, it's which first, and if you honestly think it's the latter, I hope you don't have kids...

I don't know what kind of education these kids are getting honestly.

I mean one viewing of Schindler's List would be enough for anyone to realize how horrible and vile the Nazis were. This isn't even a poor neighborhood school in the projects right?

Which one is that? I have no idea what an illuminati hand salute looks like

What? I thought you were the conspiracy guy. Even I know this one, it's the triangle thing that Jay-Z and Beyonce do, Lol.

It was stupid but they are jr high boys, so they did stupid shit especially when an adult says they should.

Per the story the photographer told them to do this.

Now there is the real problem the photographer not thses kids.

This was a stupid joke on the part of the kids encouraged and proposed by an adult.

Just like dumb ass adults want to force girls to share a locker room with boys.

Kids do and say stupid shit and adults are the ones that are suppose to guide them in the right direction not encourage and even suggest stupid shit.

just a little dark humor .. snowflakes on the left

I know this is Sherdog, but surely you guys recognize the space between Nazi salutes and staying home? Lol.

Sure, but if someone does one in a joking manner, is it really cause for alarm? Like we must treat as seriously as possible? Its just kids fucking around.

I mean one viewing of Schindler's List would be enough for anyone to realize how horrible and vile the Nazis were. This isn't even a poor neighborhood school in the projects right?

Not really, middle-upper?

Just boys being boys:

Not long after, he began to receive messages from Baraboo alumni, who spoke of students yelling “white power” in the hallways after Trump was elected, and others who were frequently being called racial or transphobic slurs by white students. Many of the students messaging Suzdaltsev also said that the school failed to act in meaningful ways when instances of verbal abuse were reported.

Ha! Take that Liberal snowflakes. They aren't actually morons, they are just pretending! You know, to fool everyone into thinking they are morons. For laughs, or something.

Welp, there goes their chance at getting a great job.

So here in Poland there's a whole suspension/expulsion consequence for any such action at my school. One kid recently made a knee-jerk joke about a concentration camp, and was given a -20 on his yearly behavior score (you start with 100). The usual mark for insane amount of rude in class is -1 point.

Fuck these stupid kids. I'd just box them out and get fired. The dude on the top left is way too good at throwing the hand. Kid on the top right is doing the right thing.

1. Can you understand why a nation like Poland, which was the site of the bulk of Nazi atrocities, would have a much more intense reaction to this kind of thing than Wisconsin, which was completely unscathed by the Nazi menace 70 years ago? Comparing the two isn't constructive in 2018 imo.

2. I think such a photo deserves censure, and I think the students should be ashamed of themselves. That said, I see no reason to believe any of them have actual sympathies with Nazi viewpoints. They are being assholes.

3. However, if these kids really are Nazis, then yes , the sky is falling and their school should be looked into. I strongly doubt this is true.

WW2 is like studying Roman history to kids now days. It was so long ago they see them as the same.

They see rotary phones and chariot racing in the same light.

Not that I disagree with you.

People who joke around, even in bad taste, are not necessarily dumb. When a comedian tells an offensive joke, do you assume they don't know what they're doing, and need to read some books so they know not to offend people with that topic anymore?

The kid in the first row with the circle sign under his waistline just got accused of doing an increasing white supremacist gang sign on CBS.

... isn't that the goat game? Someone looks at the circle you made and you get to hit them? Anyone else familiar?

Maybe some dumbass supremacist gang sign, but that's not likely that kids meaning anyway.

Sure, but if someone does one in a joking manner, is it really cause for alarm? Like we must treat as seriously as possible? Its just kids fucking around.

I would say that it certainly should be alarming to their community that the entire huge group of kids in that picture are almost all ignorant enough to take that photo, and the community should turn a magnifying glass on how the adults are raising these kids. I think the other stories coming out regarding these kids running around the hallways yelling white power and just generally acting like morons should also be alarming to the community.

Or we can just be enabling towards their piss poor behavior, and say "boys will be boys" like every moron parent with a terrible child says. But that would not be a good way to address anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back