PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they making Bob Lash bend over and show his sizable black ass every week? And why is Vince so gay?

Sadie Adler is the best. I'm hoping she survives til the end. There's a point in the game where you get attacked by tons of O'Driscolls and your whole gang has to fall back to safety, but she's out there just fucking destroying them solo. It's great.

that was my fave part of the game.

shoveling shit .... my least ave part

Why they making Bob Lash bend over and show his sizable black ass every week? And why is Vince so gay?
Why are you complaining? You getting variety....not just Finn Balor anymore.

PessimisticImmaterialBasil-size_restricted.gif

Look at the size of that ass!

Balor ass > Bobby ass

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e7769334836644b5572396e65673d3d2d3233332e313531316335303661616463393938343832323831373636373334382e676966

Alison BRIEEEEE MOOOOOOOODE!!!

My booking:
At Survivor Series Ronda breaks Becky's arm, ref stoppage no tapout. Becky comes out on Smackdown in cast, says since arm is broken she must vacate, "you may have broken my arm, but you didn't break me, etc."

Forced to take two months off in kayfabe, returns at Royal Rumble at 29 (MMC has #30 predetermined) (it would be even better if AJ and Charlotte win and Becky takes Charlotte's spot in a pre-match assault). Becky wins woman's royal rumble, and gets shot at Ronda. Instead of normal match at Mania, they make it an "I Quit" match, Becky goes on and on about how through her whole career she never quit, not when she got injured, not when she wasn't getting opportunities, not when Ronda was ripping her arm out, and she will not at Wrestlemania.

Becky can then go on about how Ronda quit as soon as things weren't going her way, when she lost to Holly she went dark for a year, and when she lost to Nunes she quit MMA forever. She may be gifted, but nobody has been able to test her heart, and at WM no matter what Ronda does to Becky, Becky will make her quit. (Don't talk about Ronda's suicidal family, at most say "you're dad quit on you too")

During the match they can then do tease spots of Ronda continuing to go after Becky's arm that was broken, near the end of the match, Ronda breaks Becky's arm, but Becky when given the mic says "I'll never to quit to you, youuuuu BITCH!" She kicks out Ronda's leg and with one arm brutalizes Ronda with a kendo stick and chairs, eventually setting up and one armed DisArmHer and Ronda quits, Becky is now the Raw Women's champion. Ronda is now a vulnerable challenger instead of female Roman, and the fans get a five star women's match at Mania.

Charlotte loses the Mania match but this one is what the fans want, and it probably won't happen.

My booking:
At Survivor Series Ronda breaks Becky's arm, ref stoppage no tapout. Becky comes out on Smackdown in cast, says since arm is broken she must vacate, "you may have broken my arm, but you didn't break me, etc."

Forced to take two months off in kayfabe, returns at Royal Rumble at 29 (MMC has #30 predetermined) (it would be even better if AJ and Charlotte win and Becky takes Charlotte's spot in a pre-match assault). Becky wins woman's royal rumble, and gets shot at Ronda. Instead of normal match at Mania, they make it an "I Quit" match, Becky goes on and on about how through her whole career she never quit, not when she got injured, not when she wasn't getting opportunities, not when Ronda was ripping her arm out, and she will not at Wrestlemania.

Becky can then go on about how Ronda quit as soon as things weren't going her way, when she lost to Holly she went dark for a year, and when she lost to Nunes she quit MMA forever. She may be gifted, but nobody has been able to test her heart, and at WM no matter what Ronda does to Becky, Becky will make her quit. (Don't talk about Ronda's suicidal family, at most say "you're dad quit on you too")

During the match they can then do tease spots of Ronda continuing to go after Becky's arm that was broken, near the end of the match, Ronda breaks Becky's arm, but Becky when given the mic says "I'll never to quit to you, youuuuu BITCH!" She kicks out Ronda's leg and with one arm brutalizes Ronda with a kendo stick and chairs, eventually setting up and one armed DisArmHer and Ronda quits, Becky is now the Raw Women's champion. Ronda is now a vulnerable challenger instead of female Roman, and the fans get a five star women's match at Mania.

Charlotte loses the Mania match but this one is what the fans want, and it probably won't happen.

<KingstonFrown>

My booking:

Won't happen because you're suggesting benching the hottest act in your company for a few months.

That's dumb.

Don't break her fucking arm....she can choke her ass out. It's not like she doesn't know other moves.

Hell you can reuse the Taker/Brock Summerslam slam ending with Becky flipping off Ronda before passing out from a triangle choke.

5* right there for Becky being in Ronda's muff.

My booking:

No chance(no chance in hell!) anyone will ever mention anything in a promo about her losing fights. She can’t handle that shit.

She’s still undefeated, damn it!

I guess it's just a coincidence that this thread is 90% Becky Lynch then.

Let's not pretend we forgot about all the women's matches are better than the guys talk form the last few years...on an unrelated note...everyone who has ever chanted women's wrestling can go fuck themselves with the Young Bucks.

Goddamn pal, it’s a work. She can still wrestle with a “broken arm”. Somewhere in Atlanta right now at the DDPY House, Dally is still taping his ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back