Victoria's Secret exec apologizes for being "transphobic"

"Transphobia" needs to be fazed out of the english language.

Seriously, what the fuck is a transphobe? No one of the planet is afraid of trans people.
They scare the fuck out of me

Let them bang bro.

Seriously they need to stop apologising to these people and giving them power

I care. Lol. They test their fragrances on animals so I can’t support them. Which is sad. I need that magical push-up bra that they sell :(

Why can't animals smell nice too? Sounds animalphobic.

I was kidding man. It is insane if VS or anyone else are forced to picture transgender people.
fashion magazines have to picture, promote ,fat gelatinous ,gluttons, as beautiful and sexy.

I was about to watch Creed 2, but then I realized Rocky is transphobic for featuring only cis-male fighters.

Now they're going after VS because they wont hire transgender models.

A Victoria's Secret executive apologized on Friday for saying he didn't think transgender models should be cast in the lingerie brand's annual fashion show.

Ed Razek, the chief marketing officer of the Victoria's Secret parent company, L Brands, sparked an outcry after telling Vogue in an interview that he didn't think the annual fashion shows should feature "transsexuals" because "the show is a fantasy."

"It's a 42-minute entertainment special. That's what it is," he said. "It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us."

https://amp.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-transgender-models-comment-apology-ed-razek-2018-11
Yeah, because everybody wants to see some meat and two veg sticking out of a pair of panties.

<{nope}>

REEEEEEEEEEE Transphobic....

REEEEEEEEEEEE Islamphobic....

REEEEEEEEEEEE Racist....

.....here comes the angry twitter mob of physically grotesque, misshapen feminists and beta males, looking for another scalp.
Yep. They came after me HARD when I criticized Playboy for putting a t-girl on their cover.

I care. Lol. They test their fragrances on animals so I can’t support them. Which is sad. I need that magical push-up bra that they sell :(

I wouldn't worry too much, literally everything has been tested on animals and if it hasn't, it's ingredients have. Habitats are being destroyed, humans have caused the extinction of 60% of the world's species, but you can sit in your apartment with your not tested on animals soap and feel like your making a difference?

It's like turning up to an earthquake with a dustpan. "I'll just to this bit OK guys?"

Just playing, whatever makes ya happy etc :)

I wouldn't worry too much, literally everything has been tested on animals and if it hasn't, it's ingredients have. Habitats are being destroyed, humans have caused the extinction of 60% of the world's species, but you can sit in your apartment with your not tested on animals soap and feel like your making a difference?

It's like turning up to an earthquake with a dustpan. "I'll just to this bit OK guys?"

Just playing, whatever makes ya happy etc :)
But if we all turn up with a dustpan, we can make a difference {<diva}

so what?

he said he was insensitive, and clarified.

not like he had to admit to being a terrible person, and vowed step down from his job and go on a journey of self discovery and improvement.

he took the high road, and said hey sorry if i came across insensitive. the horror.

But if we all turn up with a dustpan, we can make a difference {<diva}

People try that in the third world. People die under rubble. It takes heavy machinery and trained individuals, planning and implementation of said plans to best save lives, clear up and rebuild.

My point is that individual action isn't structured enough to make a real difference, it just takes people who might do some real good and placates them into believing they're making a difference without challenging the very systems causing the damage.

Back