• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that punch in slo mo.. looked like she didnt even throw a closed fist, or connect cleanly but still busted her face up. The upside is if this WWE thing doesn't work out, Nia Jax could probably go into MMA and fuck up Gabi Garcia.

I watched that punch in slo mo.. looked like she didnt even throw a closed fist, or connect cleanly but still busted her face up. The upside is if this WWE thing doesn't work out, Nia Jax could probably go into MMA and fuck up Gabi Garcia.

What punch were you watching?

Fun fact, Big Show's finisher is a knockout punch, guess how many people he's concussed with it... ZERO!

Has Alexa Bliss sent an encouraging text to her former best friend?

32737535213_b383d6592c_o-e1521561729849.jpg
Nia deserves every bit of hate she gets after that shit with Bliss. At least Bliss is actually an asset to the company even if she's not the best wrestler.

People getting outraged over a mistimed potato
Jim Cornette is rolling over in his grave

That's not a mistimed potato, that's the issue, if Becky zigged when she should have zagged, fair enough. But she dead ass punched her in the face.

That's not a mistimed potato, that's the issue, if Becky zigged when she should have zagged, fair enough. But she dead ass punched her in the face.
Road Warriors used to punch people in the face every week and they were and still are celebrated for it

JBL did it to the Meanie, and he's seen as a cunt.
I suspect if he did it 20 years earlier no one woulda batted an eye
A lot of the stories Ive heard about JBL seem to be him doing stuff that was commonplace in territory locker rooms but now days is cause for Tweets of shame
Poor guy was just born too late, like Encino Man

These broads should be valets / managers or never have been broken into the business.

I’m serious about maybe doing some sort of wrestling org but I don’t have anybody to work or teach to bump and work apart from fuckers who set themselves on fire and jump from gym roofs.
You might need to move to the US to get the best training.

A potato is by definition a very hard shot, a strong style hit and Nia shouldn’t be throwing timed or mistimed ones to a girl half her size unlike say McMahon potatoing Austin.

Also that was a proper and aimed blast, not the Bella botch.

You might need to move to the US to get the best training.

I have no interest in training, I’m 42 but I’d have fun as a manager (I can take a bump thanks to BJJ) and we got a guy interested in promoting as well as a red hot MMA gym but there is no talent round here. Well at least the sort that didn’t learn from their backyard. We might need some Germans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back