PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People getting outraged over a mistimed potato
Jim Cornette is rolling over in his grave
The issue isn't a punch in the face, it's injuring half the women's main roster and ruining the most anticipated match at Survivor Series this year.

Dean needs to cost Seth the match.

I firmly believe Bryan will beat Lesnar on sunday.

The issue isn't a punch in the face, it's injuring half the women's main roster and ruining the most anticipated match at Survivor Series this year.
Wreslerettes were the most anticipated match?
Wow its worse than I thought

Women’s Revolution = women getting more concussions than the men.

Why isn't Hall in NJPW, NXT or WWE?

Last edited:

Yeah but... it might make Becky the biggest star in the company on the comeback while extending a feud that was too short anyway. Honda can smash jobbers and give Nia a kicking.

But they’ll fuck it up,exactly as they did with Seth when he returned from his injury. She will come back and say the audience who will be chanting her name, are a bunch of losers who never supported her and make an obscure reference to a 70s tv show.

Sad to see all the bullying going on in regards to Nia Jax. She has gone through this for years and it seems like some things never change

Yeah Nia. You damned cow.

I shouldn’t be taking this badly about someone but she deserves it!

This business is dead.

ytCnu.png

Yeah but... it might make Becky the biggest star in the company on the comeback while extending a feud that was too short anyway. Honda can smash jobbers and give Nia a kicking.

But they’ll fuck it up,exactly as they did with Seth when he returned from his injury. She will come back and say the audience who will be chanting her name, are a bunch of losers who never supported her and make an obscure reference to a 70s tv show.

Oh yes, I forgot about adding Steph somehow.

And I forgot about how they fucking fucked up Daniel Bryan’s comeback.

Fun fact, Big Show's finisher is a knockout punch, guess how many people he's concussed with it... ZERO!
Big show wasn't trying to hurt anyone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back