PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider this could have been the card after the injuries...

Joe/Lesnar
Asuka/Rousey
Nakamura/Rollins
Bar/AOP
Womans SS
Mens SS

Scrap the tag team SS matches and have a fan pick match for the pre show. Rusev vs. Elias for example...

At least keep the mens tag SS for sake of the Usos. I think theyre the best tag team but aint got nothing going on at the moment. SMH.

Ive soured on Nak. Only good match I have seen with him was with Sami in NXT.

Why isn't Alvarez responding to Ryback directly?

I'm fine with that!

YQ3XEDs.jpg

ybqtujhna4d11.jpg

tumblr_p7160uaOHf1sodzggo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Wow that second pic is impressive. Putting in her time on the squat rack. Hespek

At least keep the mens tag SS for sake of the Usos. I think theyre the best tag team but aint got nothing going on at the moment. SMH.

Ive soured on Nak. Only good match I have seen with him was with Sami in NXT.

I agree about Nak. My first match watching if his was Sami too and it was amazing. I think the main roster is not for him at all. Usos vs Revival could be another fan pick match instead. I

Will people say stuff to her face?

Bryan boycotts an event and gets rewarded with a title win two weeks later

Joe goes in last second to job, gets nothing back but a coconut joke.

I'm thinking up this gimmick where we do a worked fed but the guys are legit shooters and after a fight I'm this asshole Cornette type and I tell the crowd you can come in and throw down with my Killer Kyle now or you can come to the gym any day of the week and get your ass whipped. Whatever you want, MMA, mauy thai, wrestling or judo. If a dude comes in the ring, he will get his ass whipped. Old school Fuller style.

Bonus: you get a crate of beer if you beat my guy.

Last edited:

Will people say stuff to her face?

No...it would just end up recorded and then they'd get #'d to death until they lost their jobs.

No...it would just end up recorded and then they'd get #'d to death until they lost their jobs.
A lot of pro wrestling fans are jobless and on welfare.

I agree about Nak. My first match watching if his was Sami too and it was amazing. I think the main roster is not for him at all. Usos vs Revival could be another fan pick match instead. I

Nah, he had great matches with Joe, AJ (not WM) and Cena. But he's coasting. That was his problem with NJPW. Unless he's THE GUY, he doesn't care much. If you're facing Jinder in Delhi and the India Times are writing about it, you know you're gonna job (I think he might have taken the belt if not the media attention). If you're facing AJ and AJ is on the cover of the new game, you know you're jobbing no matter how hard you work.

He's got Orton syndrome - all the talent but he's taking the cheque and putting in 70%. Still I think he's swimming. Secondary champ and the people still love him.

He hasn't been fucked over like Asuka though.

I'm thinking up this gimmick where we do a worked fed but the guys are legit shooters and after a fight I'm this asshole Cornette type and I tell the crowd you can come in and throw down with my Killer Kyle now or you can come to the gym any day of the week and get your ass whipped. Whatever you want, MMA, mauy thai, wrestling or judo. If a dude comes in the ring, he will get his ass whipped. Old school Fuller style.
You should stick to playing video games at home.

A lot of pro wrestling fans are jobless and on welfare.

Yeah, but those ones can't afford the Uber to go bitch at her.

Yeah, but those ones can't afford the Uber to go bitch at her.
They'll take the bus or ride their bikes because they've lost their drivers licenses because of too may DUIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back