Who is your favorite Tough Chick in film history?

Why would you assume I don't think she's bad ass? She was my first thought for most bad ass chick in movies. The fact she's hot is coincidental.

Because most of your post was about a sex scene & pron.

But okay, fine.

I guess.

uJEt9dxoidAZdZQ4XylW_JcVQUwzNqkMOyGKWt0fJALghonwLTkrn4wnkKC27R7KuLtWoQ=s85

Michelle Yeoh in terms of an actress and not a single character.

Because most of your post was about a sex scene & pron.

But okay, fine.

I guess.

uJEt9dxoidAZdZQ4XylW_JcVQUwzNqkMOyGKWt0fJALghonwLTkrn4wnkKC27R7KuLtWoQ=s85
I have to say you for someone who's apparently a senior mod you appear rather offhand with your quick and unnecessary judgement.

Michelle Rodriguez
41MpZ6al-0L.jpg

One of the only believable tough girl performances ever given.

Petey and I couldn't be further apart in terms of our opinions on Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor. She was in her lane in T1 where she played a sweet girl caught up over her head who clings to survival. She was godawful as the hardened, militant cynic. It drastically showed her lack of range. Below is some of the worst acting to ever been in a truly great movie. This is a serious danger when wives or daughters get cast by their creatively great counterparts (I'm reminded of Sophia Coppola in Godfather III):

The scene where she reprimands Dyson for his work in science is equally cringeworthy:

Who is your favorite Tough Chick in film history?
tv show are not movies dude, they are series, movies are different since they fucking end, tv shows go on and on until the ratings drop or the dipshits ask too much money forcing an ending

Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-35724956-960-640.gif

Ripley from Alien is the obvious winner. She was a very minor character but honorable mention to Hellcat Maggie from Gangs of New York. She was pretty believable as just a crazy as shit, tough as nails fighter.

I guess the obvious ones are taken, so a bit of an unsung hero is...

th

41MpZ6al-0L.jpg

One of the only believable tough girl performances ever given.

Petey and I couldn't be further apart in terms of our opinions on Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor. She was in her lane in T1 where she played a sweet girl caught up over her head who clings to survival. She was godawful as the hardened, militant cynic. It drastically showed her lack of range. Below is some of the worst acting to ever been in a truly great movie. This is a serious danger when wives or daughters get cast by their creatively great counterparts (I'm reminded of Sophia Coppola in Godfather III):

The scene where she reprimands Dyson for his work in science is equally cringeworthy:

I think you're being a little bit harsh. Linda Hamilton doesn't belong in the Sofia Coppola / Sherri Moon Zombie club, at least not for her performances in either of the Terminator films. She has certainly given some lesser performances in some lesser films, but I think she did what she needed to do in T1 and T2.

And there was a quantity of straight up bad acting from some notable characters in The Godfather, and nobody in Citizen Kane was particularly good outside of Orson Welles.

tv show are not movies dude, they are series, movies are different since they fucking end, tv shows go on and on until the ratings drop or the dipshits ask too much money forcing an ending

Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-35724956-960-640.gif

You fail to make a case of why TV Shows are not considered film.

Petey and I couldn't be further apart in terms of our opinions on Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor.

Loved Linda Hamilton in T1, but I thought she shined (shone? shineded) in T2. The scenes you quoted, your cringes were my chills. The scenes where she dreams the world is ending, and especially the scene where she first sees Arny again and falls back on her ass recoiling in horror, she fucking knocked those out of the park for me.

This is a serious danger when wives or daughters get cast by their creatively great counterparts (I'm reminded of Sophia Coppola in Godfather III):

I actually liked Sophia...

Didn't think she was amazing or anything, but always thought she was good, & way over-hated in that one...

tenor.gif

Back