Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go back and listen to the album again. Didn't give it enough goes. If you really like him, you might like REASON:

Album's nice.

That sounds good. I like his delivery, his lyrics and he always has tight West Coast beats. I honestly hadn't heard much, if any, about him until the GTA 5 soundtrack a few years ago and this song with K-dot Im sure you know. I had kind of fallen out of keeping up with alot of music for a few years in that late 00's - early 2010's timeframe at least not as much as I used to.

Yes, is PH Premium that much better? What is the difference from free?

Asking for a friend.
My friend (who I won't name but will give his initials) TJ said it gives better quality and better videos and is worth treating yourself.

I mean if it's not a troll does the person just watch the video and fucking rage the whole time?

I think they see themselves as some sort of racial warrior. IT's hilarious. If you hate it so much, why would you put yourself in the position to see it? Imagine being that worthless.

My friend (who I won't name but will give his initials) TJ said it gives better quality and better videos and is worth treating yourself.
@Tobago Jones
{<jordan}

That sounds good. I like his delivery, his lyrics and he always has tight West Coast beats. I honestly hadn't heard much, if any, about him until the GTA 5 soundtrack a few years ago and this song with K-dot Im sure you know. I had kind of fallen out of keeping up with alot of music for a few years in that late 00's - early 2010's timeframe at least not as much as I used to.

I've been keeping my eye on them since this:

It's been great watching them rise to the top over the years. Man for man, probably one of the best crews of all time, IMO. All 4 have had solo success across multiple albums.

Still waiting on that Black Hippy album doe..

<DCrying>

lol a friend of mine says you can find HD quality videos on other sites for free also so no need to pay for that. My friend says if you are into long films then yeah he can see doing that premium stuff, but if you are there only to get business done quickly, it is not necessary.

Even if the only way to see it in HD would be to pay, I... errr my friend would never put their Credit Card or any personal information on those sites.

Didn't do a good enough job hiding that it's Tojo, mate.

I've been keeping my eye on them since this:

It's been great watching them rise to the top over the years. Man for man, probably one of the best crews of all time, IMO. All 4 have had solo success across multiple albums.

Still waiting on that Black Hippy album doe..

<DCrying>

I'm not quite as familiar with Ab-Soul as the other 3 but they are a legit incredibly talented group. I'd love for them to drop a studio album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back