Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the offer?

Losing a player in his prime for free is not great, either way, though at the same time, I'm surprised it hasn't become the norm.

Suspect United might have similar troubles in a year or two under the current regime.......we already have several high-profile first teamers with 6-18 months left on their deals.

Wenger predicted that before he left. Welbz and Nacho at 8 months left too. Really happy that we got Reiss Nelson to re-sign before he went on loan though. There'd be an uproar with how well he's doing.

Who's running contracts low for you?

But we gave him the improved offer, which he agreed to sign and then we said we weren't offering it anymore. Maybe it was to test him and see if he was stringing us along? Either way, someone should have spoken to him about why the o9ffer was retracted.
"we thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal" sounds less committed than "agreed to sign." Comes across like we offered a deal he was willing to accept, but him or his agent decided to keep it in his back pocket, maybe see what else was available rather than actually signing it right away and we decided homie dont play that

Wenger predicted that before he left. Welbz and Nacho at 8 months left too. Really happy that we got Reiss Nelson to re-sign before he went on loan though. There'd be an uproar with how well he's doing.

Herrera, Mata, Valencia*, de Gea*, Martial*, Jones*, Smalling*, Darmian, Pererria*.

* United have the option of 1 year extensions.

United had da gea and another big name off contract don't they?

Supposedly with what Sanchez current wage is they want something close to that.

Herrera, Mata, Valencia*, de Gea*, Martial*, Jones*, Smalling*, Darmian, Pererria*.

Jesus I knew it was de gea and another big name but ouch...

Smalling and Jones have been decent for you havent they?

Jesus I knew it was de gea and another big name but ouch...

Smalling and Jones have been decent for you havent they?

Smalling and Jones have not developed into anywhere like the players we hoped 3-4 years ago.

No tears would be shed if they left.

The big 3, long term, would be Martial, de Gea and Perreira, imo.

Will there be the scene where she's getting double teamed?
Say what now?
giphy.gif

That 1 year extension option is pretty smart. You can't play chicken if you don't know how far the other car is....

that was a bad analogy, but you know what I mean.

looks alright

<mma4>

The Rock being in it adds a lot of cred. I like Nick Frost too.

"we thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal" sounds less committed than "agreed to sign." Comes across like we offered a deal he was willing to accept, but him or his agent decided to keep it in his back pocket, maybe see what else was available rather than actually signing it right away and we decided homie dont play that

Maybe, but IIRC we apologised, so I think we did him dirty still. I'm still not sure where we'd play him, so I'm not too upset about him leaving.

<mma4>

The Rock being in it adds a lot of cred. I like Nick Frost too.

Maybe, but IIRC we apologised, so I think we did him dirty still. I'm still not sure where we'd play him, so I'm not too upset about him leaving.
Dat Lena headey as Paige’s mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back