Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get into it either, it's tough being the thread's 'brexit spokesman'. I think a second referendum might not be a bad idea tbh, some Brexiteers are just full of shit about it being a 'betrayal' because they want to force through what they want. Some remainers would just keep demanding referenda until they get the result they want, so they're no better.

I don't think it would be 60/40, but remain could win by a few points. If anything the situation where half of the population's opinion is presented as completely unacceptable by the media classes has only magnifieed since the vote, so it's tough to say what public opinion actually is. They take polls, but who the fuck stops to answer polls? I never do.

Yeah, polls are bull shit.

I don't think remainers would have to demand multiple referenda because it would only take one. Maybe not quite 60/40, but I reckon it'd be close to it.

I know a fair few brexit lads that have changed their tone now they know that they were deceived. Obviously, people like you who weren't led astray by the obvious big lies and had other concerns like the EU Army are more steadfast, but the average Joe know they may have been parred.

On the other side, more or less every remainer will vote the same as their initial views have been reinforced by the shitfest.

Yeah, polls are bull shit.

I don't think remainers would have to demand multiple referenda because it would only take one. Maybe not quite 60/40, but I reckon it'd be close to it.

I know a fair few brexit lads that have changed their tone now they know that they were deceived. Obviously, people like you who weren't led astray by the obvious big lies and had other concerns like the EU Army are more steadfast, but the average Joe know they may have been parred.

On the other side, more or less every remainer will vote the same as their initial views have been reinforced by the shitfest.

This is what makes me think the Brexit vote might be strong though, they will know that this is it, if Remain wins a vote no establishment politican will allow such a thing to happen ever again. Cameron fucked up big time and it won't ever be repeated.

'I've never seen leopard print and zebra print used to decorate the same room before... I feel light headed, what did you put in this drink?'

For when Vox isn't biased enough.
tumblr_ow1rappiWx1vfecm0o3_1280.png

Speaking of, have you managed to lure any drunk guys back to your tart's palace yet?
im moving in tomorrow! get the keys at 10am. removal guy is coming to my mums for 2pm. friend is coming for coffee saturday at 10, idk why i fucking agreed to that...

Not wanting to get into a big debate, as it's too early for that shit, but....... How do you think it would go if we had a 2nd referendum? I'm not sure we should, but I think now that a lot more know that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park and it's a massive risk, it would be nearer to 60/40 remain.

Such a clusterfuck.
fuck Brexit, I've got far more serious shit to contend with at the moment.

Saturday afternoons watching the vanarama league LOOMS for Jimmy McGill

Lol I think it was buzzfeed that was raging about people sexualising woman athletes at the olympics, but they had their own articles that were compilations of the best swimmer's bulges. Sure you used the zoom function on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back