Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Boogie F'n Cousins had to be the peacemaker lol. The Dubs suspended Draymond for last nights game without pay and he still hasn't apologized according to Stephen A.

Bout the only thing we did right last night. Granted I missed most of it as I knew we'd lose. We suck against younger faster teams. It's why if we even make the yoffs, it will be over quickly.

Bout the only thing we did right last night. Granted I missed most of it as I knew we'd lose. We suck against younger faster teams. It's why if we even make the yoffs, it will be over quickly.
Meh might get Flyers in the first round :p

Can't even beat the Craps anymore :rolleyes:
Dont be so sure, new coach for them. First league game this season and you beat them in a close game, might be back to their spursy ways.

@Chules I just ran 9,6 km and I had more in me :meow:
Nice. Gonna try to rehab my feet to start up again. Thinking about competing at 135 in march, easier to slow burn that now than cut weight

Dont be so sure, new coach for them. First league game this season and you beat them in a close game, might be back to their spursy ways.
While that is always a possibility it is more of us regressing then them getting better.

I wonder how the trade that just happened will affect us.

Who’d you like to watch before GS?

Straight up glory hunter when Younger. Bulls, but then liked Orlando Magic for Shaq. Then I liked the Lakers, but since then, it's been anyone that will stop Lebron, so GSW it is.

I've warmed to Lebron though, mainly because he's a Kendrick fan and does the occasional thing that makes me see that he's not just a self-centred prick.

While that is always a possibility it is more of us regressing then them getting better.

I wonder how the trade that just happened will affect us.

Pearson is younger and bigger, has better point per game ratio (during regular season). Might be a steal.

Nice. Gonna try to rehab my feet to start up again. Thinking about competing at 135 in march, easier to slow burn that now than cut weight
A good way to get in shape.

Pearson is younger and bigger, has better point per game ratio (during regular season). Might be a steal.
That is the hope but he is slower and we need an influx of speed. We'll see though.

Straight up glory hunter when Younger. Bulls, but then liked Orlando Magic for Shaq. Then I liked the Lakers, but since then, it's been anyone that will stop Lebron, so GSW it is.

I've warmed to Lebron though, mainly because he's a Kendrick fan and does the occasional thing that makes me see that he's not just a self-centred prick.
Lebron off the court is a model citizen and a great guy. I root against him too tho lol

He should be 0-3 against my Spurs in finals, but 1-2 is something i can sleep with.

Getting a new job at the end of the month and taking the drug test. It's a hair test, I hope I have enough... Does beard hair work too?

I like Bulls for Rodman, then some time around college (early 2000s) I lost interest in watching. It's really frustrating though, when I was growing up in SF Giants and GSW were trash and Niners were the shit, now that I stopped giving a shit about those sports both went on multi-year championship runs and Niners, who I still follow, are a joke

Getting a new job at the end of the month and taking the drug test. It's a hair test, I hope I have enough... Does beard hair work too?
Fuck me, they needed a "cotton ball worth" had to shave an armpit to get enough. #LegalizeIt

they’ll take chest hair if not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back