Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with Tulian

@El Che lakes looking good!!!!
Really good performance, especially the defense in the 3rd quarter. They hit their shots and moved the ball. LeBron was great. Balanced effort. 2nd win over the FailBlazers this early in the season is a great thing.

<8>

Not wanting to get into a big debate, as it's too early for that shit, but....... How do you think it would go if we had a 2nd referendum? I'm not sure we should, but I think now that a lot more know that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park and it's a massive risk, it would be nearer to 60/40 remain.

Such a clusterfuck.

Not wanting to get into a big debate, as it's too early for that shit, but....... How do you think it would go if we had a 2nd referendum? I'm not sure we should, but I think now that a lot more know that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park and it's a massive risk, it would be nearer to 60/40 remain.

Such a clusterfuck.

I don't want to get into it either, it's tough being the thread's 'brexit spokesman'. I think a second referendum might not be a bad idea tbh, some Brexiteers are just full of shit about it being a 'betrayal' because they want to force through what they want. Some remainers would just keep demanding referenda until they get the result they want, so they're no better.

I don't think it would be 60/40, but remain could win by a few points. If anything the situation where half of the population's opinion is presented as completely unacceptable by the media classes has only magnifieed since the vote, so it's tough to say what public opinion actually is. They take polls, but who the fuck stops to answer polls? I never do.

Such a clusterfuck.
I think around 60/40 too, but even going to 65/35 wouldn't surprise me, I don't think Brexit will happen, I see us back at the polls.

@xtramob
2g0800p0zfy11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back