Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, still one of my favourite GIFS
same, there were so many tweets with a lot of great gifs, it was difficult to choose which one to post. the NBA community outside of the Warriors fans are all giddy over this. Still think it will blow over and they will win this year but there's a chance it will be their last year on top. Shit like this certainly helps that.

To sum it up:
Draymond called Durant a bitch and questioned his commitment to the team because Durant will be a Free Agent in the offseason. Durant said before the season he will test Free Agency at the end of the season. Doesn't mean he won't go back but he didn't resign and commit long term.

That's news to me, so it's a lot deeper than just Draymond not passing him the ball?

That's news to me, so it's a lot deeper than just Draymond not passing him the ball?
Yea, Boogie F'n Cousins had to be the peacemaker lol. The Dubs suspended Draymond for last nights game without pay and he still hasn't apologized according to Stephen A.

same, there were so many tweets with a lot of great gifs, it was difficult to choose which one to post. the NBA community outside of the Warriors fans are all giddy over this. Still think it will blow over and they will win this year but there's a chance it will be their last year on top. Shit like this certainly helps that.

GSW still got this. It's been a glorious era that has helped me through Arsenal's suffering.

Draymond’s a fucking piece of shit and Durant is a crybaby. I cant wait til 2026 when they all write books about each other

GSW still got this. It's been a glorious era that has helped me through Arsenal's suffering.
tenor.gif

Yea, Boogie F'n Cousins had to be the peacemaker lol. The Dubs suspended Draymond for last nights game without pay and he still hasn't apologized according to Stephen A.
Hahaha. KD's definitely gone then.

Hahaha. KD's definitely gone then.
Bruh if he goes to NY and if Kawcry’s bitch ass stays in Toronto, it would be him, Kyrie, Butler and Durant duking it out in the east.

Make Eastern Conference Competitive Again
MECCA baybayy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back