Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

The left again showing how tolerant they actually are. Abandoning children over a difference in politics. Makes me wonder if "bigots" were right about gay people having kids. A real parent doesn't abandon a kid over something like this.

Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out
This why some people think gays shouldn't adopt. If you'll throw your kid out for not joining your "progressive" army, you should not be given custody of someone else's kid.

Don't know what 60 million deaths is in reference to, but AIDS has only killed 39 million, which is the most significant number dead in the gay community.

Dude, get out of that house and don't look back before you get teh AIDS of the mind!

The left again showing how tolerant they actually are. Abandoning children over a difference in politics. Makes me wonder if "bigots" were right about gay people having kids. A real parent doesn't abandon a kid over something like this.

Even if they dont abandon them. Gay is morally wrong against God and is mental illness or at the least a biological anomally. The idea that people who cant reproduce and support a deranged historically wrong relationship should be allowed to adopt kids and brain wash them in insane.

Even if they dont abandon them. Gay is morally wrong against God and is mental illness or at the least a biological anomally. The idea that people who cant reproduce and support a deranged historically wrong relationship should be allowed to adopt kids and brain wash them in insane.
Meh, I'm not really a person who hates gay people but I just wonder if adoption was just a social trend. People like this sure make it seem that way.

I would also disown my children for wearing that hat.

Gay / straight / trans / whatever... Hell I would even let them become religious (it would break my heart though)

But no racists or bigots in my home.

This thread is exactly what would get him banned again

Remeber him going off on anyone saying it was in appropriate for a school to bring in a drag queen who goes by the name "whore" for career day?
That was a glorious thread. It was the last time I saw Homer alive.

giphy-5.gif

Gay / straight / trans / whatever... Hell I would even let them become religious (it would break my heart though)

Yeah, but you're an idiot so who cares?

Good thing Toronto is full of the stuff you admire though...lots of whatever

I know plenty of people of color who wear that hat, are they racist bigots?

This why some people think gays shouldn't adopt. If you'll throw your kid out for not joining your "progressive" army, you should not be given custody of someone else's kid.

Don't know what 60 million deaths is in reference to, but AIDS has only killed 39 million, which is the most significant number dead in the gay community.
he didnt kick him out for not joining his army. He said dont bring that hat to my house. You think that was first time they had this discussion and the kid just happened to film it? He knew full well the reaction he was gonna get hence why he went with the camera

historically discriminated people discriminating and hating on their own kid because of his political affiliation

Good thing Toronto is full of the stuff you admire though...lots of whatever

It does have lots of stuff I admire.

It also has a lot of stuff I hate, as it was founded on genocide and racism.

I will keep doing my part to make it better.

This thread is exactly what would get him banned again

Remember him going off on anyone saying it was in appropriate for a school to bring in a drag queen who goes by the name "whore" for career day?
Was honestly the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread <Lmaoo>

I wonder what the suicide/depression/success statistics are for children raised by gay couples. We'll probably never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back