Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

He was probably just a prop for their own personal validation anyway.

So an adult got in a fight with his parents and the parents didn't want him in the house?..... great "news", ya cucks.

The kid is 22, aware of his parents' political leanings, and was a dipshit willing to sacrifice his family over a hat that he likely only wore to piss off his parents.

Fuck 'im.

Any family willing to throw their child away over a hat wasn't really family to begin with. This is just two shitty parents.

Any family willing to throw their child away over a hat wasn't really family to begin with. This is just two shitty parents.

We don't know what that household was like up until that moment.

I highly doubt he was a model child, decided to troll them once, and then they just snapped and threw him out.

We don't know what that household was like up until that moment.

I highly doubt he was a model child, decided to troll them once, and then they just snapped and threw him out.

I don't even see a situation where a MAGA hat should even be an issue let a lone the last straw. I don't know I grew up in a very family first house hold and this is just not something we would ever be ok with.

I don't even see a situation where a MAGA hat should even be an issue let a lone the last straw. I don't know I grew up in a very family first house hold and this is just not something we would ever be ok with.

That kid has probably been a little shit for a very long time now. If something pains you for a long time, the last straw can absolutely be something completely trivial.

I'm not saying that I'd ever kick out one of my kids for something so dumb, but I'm not going to blame parents for being like "you know what, I'm sick of your shit, you're 22, get the fuck out".

PS: I come from a tight knit family, and my uncle kicked his daughter out (she was 18) when she came out as lesbian. Literally hasn't spoken to her since.

Back