Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern (LOL!)

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern

Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., isn’t an intern.

But she says people keep mistaking her for one.

The 29-year-old liberal firebrand complained on Twitter Wednesday that during her first week on Capitol Hill, she has wrongly been given directions to events for spouses and interns instead of those for lawmakers themselves.

Ocasio-Cortez was elected last week to represent New York's 14th congressional district. She made headlines over the summer for surprisingly defeating longtime incumbent Democratic Rep. Joseph Crowley in New York’s primary.

After last week’s elections, newly-elected lawmakers arrived on Capitol Hill this week for orientation. On Tuesday, Ocasio-Cortez got attention for joining a protest outside the office of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to push for congressional action on climate change.

In a tweet Thursday, Ocasio-Cortez grumbled over the reaction to her protest.

“When I respectfully join young people in an action promoting climate action while encouraging leadership decisions, it’s ‘divisive,’” she tweeted.

giphy.gif

Politicians are now our celebrities. Is TMZ already following them around?

Looking more and more like Washington will chew this woman up and spit her out.

Tucker is already fawning over her, she'll be fine
Not if she protests the people who lead her party. She hasn't even started work yet and she's being called "divisive."

Are the taxpayers paying for her condo yet?

I think Tucker is merely humoring her.

He knows she's a clueless twit.
well i mean trump was trolled and people literally laughed at him and told him to run for president as a clueless twit and it worked for him, sooo AOC/Biden 2020

well i mean trump was trolled and people literally laughed at him and told him to run for president as a clueless twit and it worked for him, sooo AOC/Biden 2020

Yeah except Trump proved that he was NOT the clueless twit those "people" thought he was.

When he started doing some good and making the Libs look bad, those people stopped laughing...and started SCREAMING to the Heavens :

tenor.gif

FUCK! is this really thread worthy?

FUCK NO!

That's what happens when you still look bangable and not like a dryed up used vagina...

Yeah except Trump proved that he was NOT the clueless twit those "people" thought he was.

When he started doing some good and making the Libs look bad, those people stopped laughing...and started SCREAMING to the Heavens :
where has he mad libs look bad? he is the laughing stock of the world, didn't he just mix up baltics and balkans?

I dont like this girl, look at her Twitter and laugh at her with me.

-glenwo2

Well with that clueless look it's no wonder.

tenor.gif

Aww, you think Trump isn't clueless, how cute!!! He may have gone full Lucille Bluth yesterday, but let us just ignore that shit. How much does a frozen banana even cost?

lmao @ this being thread worthy. You're better than this glen (actually no you're not. lol)

Reminds me of my sister in law. She's pretty small and doesn't have any breast,ass,etc. She's a teacher and every now and then a teacher will tell her she needs to get back to class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back