Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern (LOL!)

LOL, our politics being dominated by pompous old men is sooo funny! I love it when they condescend to young women! I'll really be valuing these good feelings in the future when our economy has collapsed and our planet has been reduced to a celestial turd!

lmao @ this being thread worthy. You're better than this glen (actually no you're not. lol)

This is actually the best thread I've ever seen him make.

Last edited:
where has he mad libs look bad? he is the laughing stock of the world, didn't he just mix up baltics and balkans?

I don't want to turn this into another Trump vs. Liberal-Turds thread. There's a million of them out there already.

Ocasio-Cortez being passed for an intern is way funnier. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Last edited:
lmao @ this being thread worthy. You're better than this glen (actually no you're not. lol)

I don't see what the problem is. <Fedor23>

It's Political....sort of.

It belongs here in the War Room 'cause it refers to someone who is now, unbelievably so, a Senator.

Or is unintentional Comedy banned? 'Cause this was PURE Comedy. <{outtahere}>

Last edited:
I don't see what the problem is.

It belongs here in the War Room 'cause it refers to someone who is now, unbelievably so, a Senator.

Or is unintentional Comedy banned? 'Cause this was Comedy. <{outtahere}>

Ocasio is not a senator, how can you be this ignorant?

You care somehow that she gets looked down upon, but not care enough to actually know what her function is in government?

I believe this about as much as I believe all the woke 7 year olds who deliver soliloquies on social justice to their liberal parents who then report it on social media.

I don't see what the problem is. <Fedor23>

Or is unintentional Comedy banned? 'Cause this was PURE Comedy. <{outtahere}>
I normally like my comedy funny

If the shoe fits.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

46408475_10157011429348816_3815960846291435520_n.jpg

Only thing anywhere near bangable. Look at all those fat out of shape 2 faced pieces of shit on those bleachers. Disgusting.

Her place on the crazy/hot matrix is also appropriate.

Reminds me of my sister in law. She's pretty small and doesn't have any breast,ass,etc. She's a teacher and every now and then a teacher will tell her she needs to get back to class.
She actually looks pretty big breasted. To me anyway.

Last edited:
I normally like my comedy funny

Some posters here think it's funny.

If you read through the comments; 5 others even "liked" the OP so apparently they have a different idea of what is considered funny then you do. <Moves>

Different strokes for different folks as the old cliche goes.

EDIT : Make that 9 others "liked" the OP so guess what? IT'S FUNNY.

You're just an UNFUNNY guy.

Last edited:
Back