Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- It isn't a threat and it isn't actively promoting violence but a flyer that's been making the rounds in a Beaverton neighborhood has some people upset over it's message.

The flyers, which say "It's OK to be white," have popped up on power poles and street lights in the Sexton Mountain area.

One neighbor told KOIN 6 News that part of town is a melting pot and she wants everyone to feel safe.

"On a lamp post there, it was just right smack in my eye line like someone put it there intentionally," Mary Elizabeth Summer said. "I instantly ripped it down."

tenor.gif

Continue reading

Always amazes me how its usually white people who virtue signal the hardest, that lady was an idiot.

That's because to them, It's not okay to be white.

The racism from the Left is 100 fold the racism from the right.

Edit: Here is the video.

Last edited:
You're kidding right?

What am I saying, it's rip the most clueless sherdogger.

The character he plays totally is yes. Rip is in for the long con, he's bored so he created this WWE personality that he plays out on Sherdog.. an ultra conservative, science hating, religious nut

You're kidding right?

What am I saying, it's rip the most clueless sherdogger.
Nope, the racism from the Left is out in your face and in the open. And it is 100 times more. Racism from the Left against whites and conservative blacks is acceptable and out in the open on television and media.

As we all know the OK hand gesture is a sign for white power, so this is just coded messaging.

th

"There is no white guy ban, so what do we do about that?" -Don Racist Lemon

1) I don't really care about Don Lemon or anyone on CNN for that matter, they're mostly just trying to make money off sensationalism and do little to advance good policy rhetoric.
2) Don Lemon was being facetious pointing out that people call for a Muslim ban to keep out terrorists when we have a healthy dose of home grown terrorists who wouldn't be stopped by a Muslim ban. I don't actually think he wants to implement a ban on white men or thinks it would be effective, but if you want to keep beating on the Don Lemon straw man, whack away, I couldn't care less.
3) If we can't be sure how Don Lemon actually feels when he said that bullshit, we can be absolutely sure how Dylan Roof, Robert Bowers, and Gregory Bush feel when they talk about Jews or blacks. They erased any doubt that it was just empty rhetoric and followed the hate they preached.

As we all know the OK hand gesture is a sign for white power, so this is just coded messaging.

th

That's the reason all the white nationalist groups use it. So they can shrug it off and say its just the OK sign. The same thing with the "OK to be white" posters they put up. They just want to stir up controversy and then say there is racism against white people when the posters get ripped down.

I wouldn't say it's 100 fold; that is hyperbole. But uh, it's definitely more "acceptable." First page lefties pretending rip doesn't make sense sound like whackos. Like one religious person on the internet is too much to handle. Really weird.

I like that 25 years after "it's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" was made popular on shirts, "it's ok to be white" is somehow offensive. Reasonable people know who the Looney toons are.

Last edited:
That's the reason all the white nationalist groups use it. So they can shrug it off and say its just the OK sign. The same thing with the "OK to be white" posters they put up. They just want to stir up controversy and then say there is racism against white people when the posters get ripped down.

Okay.

White people doing this shit is like a guy in a 4 thousand dollar suit sitting on the hood of his Bentley with a sign that says "God bless, anything helps"

Come on.

Back