Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

Who said anything about just the niqab?

The definition of the norm: something that is usual, typical, or standard.

You will usually see women dressed modestly like the quran teaches in Turkey and Lebanon.

You're going to have to accept that Islamic culture is incompatible with the West. The way women are treated there is not acceptable in the West.

There's no need to reach with Catholicism. Dressing like a nun is not the norm in the West.

Why is modesty incompatible?

lol someone took away the reply to poster button.

@tramendous

"Are you speaking as a woman or on their behalf?"
You're telling me they would feel comfortable around large groups of Muslim men?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/01/lara.logan.interview/index.html

"Yes some of them do (Muslims) and the West allows them do so freely. Deal with it."

Women from Islamic countries aren't western women. Western women do not want to dress like Muslims. If they did they would be doing it already.

Muslim women are not allowed to cover their face in some western countries. This will quickly spread to all others. It's clearly not compatible with the West.

The west is not some homogenous thing. Its been moulded and built with a foundation for freedom of religion and expression. Dictating a woman's choice to dress that way is unwestern. Future westerners will look at hijab and maybe even burka bans the same way we look at other forms of discrimination and repression in our past.

Muslims live in the west and most are integrated into society. Many of the people who dress that way are born in the west. Youre incredibly ignorant.

A group that helped over 15,000 refugees and migrants to get into Europe has been caught on tape admitting to systematically training asylum seekers to exploit screening interviews by feigning trauma and persecution.
Ariel Ricker, the executive director of Advocates Abroad, a major non-profit NGO which provides legal aid to migrants, has been caught on tape openly discussing how she teaches refugees to lie to border agents. The video was released by Canadian right-wing activist, author and internet personality, Lauren Southern, and will be a part of her new documentary film project 'Borderless,' which takes on the European migration crisis.

On its website, Advocates Abroad claims to have helped as many as 15,000 migrants cross the Greek border, and 2,500 more outside of Greece. The organization is massive, taking volunteers from major universities, and was even featured in a documentary film by the International Bar Association.

In the footage, Ricker describes how the organization provides training sessions for migrants seeking entry into Europe, in which they are taught how to act during interviews with border agents:

I tell them this is acting, all of this is acting… for them to get through, they must act their part in the theater.

She also calls EASO (European Asylum Support Office) personnel tasked with screening the migrants “f***ing stupid,” and describes a formula that the organization has created to exploit them in screening interviews.

One method she teaches migrants is to exploit the presumed Christian sympathies of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox Greece by pretending to have been persecuted for being Christian. She even describes telling them how to pray during interviews, ironically because doing so reflects “honesty.

Continue reading

Yes!!

More Muslims, please!! More!! I can't wait until so many Muslims come that they outnumber natives in the west.

@tramendous

"The west is not some homogenous thing. Its been moulded and built with a foundation for freedom of religion and expression. Dictating a woman's choice to dress that way is unwestern. Future westerners will look at hijab and maybe even burka bans the same way we look at other forms of discrimination and repression in our past."

Western countries share a similar culture and values. Islamic culture is oppressive and doesn't belong in the West. The way women are treated in Islamic countries is unacceptable.

Do you really believe the West will put up with Islamic shenanigans forever? Future westerners? The Chinese will laugh and send you to a re education camp.

Women like Muslim men because they stand up to them and don't put up with their shit.

@tramendous

"The west is not some homogenous thing. Its been moulded and built with a foundation for freedom of religion and expression. Dictating a woman's choice to dress that way is unwestern. Future westerners will look at hijab and maybe even burka bans the same way we look at other forms of discrimination and repression in our past."

Western countries share a similar culture and values. Islamic culture is oppressive and doesn't belong in the West. The way women are treated in Islamic countries is unacceptable.

Do you really believe the West will put up with Islamic shenanigans forever? Future westerners? The Chinese will laugh and send you to a re education camp.

Lol who said the Chinese (as in the country of China) are westerners? Western culture is compatible with Islamic culture because again, western culture is for freedom of religion and expression. It doesnt mean that Islam is western. 2 things can be different but compatible.

@Goonerview

I just don't see it happening. The Chinese won't be having any of that. I think Europe will reach a breaking point and you will see some serious violence.

If it happens it will just be another round of pogroms against minorities that people will be later embarrassed about and become even more inclusive. Anti-Muslim is the new anti-Jewish.

@tramendous

"Lol who said the Chinese (as in the country of China) are westerners? Western culture is compatible with Islamic culture because again, western culture is for freedom of religion and expression. It doesnt mean that Islam is western. 2 things can be different but compatible."

You said future Westerners. The Chinese will greatly out number Islamic migrants and will definitely protect their society.

Islamic culture is incompatible with the West. There is a reason why everyone wants to decrease Islamic immigration and that's because Islamic culture doesn't belong there.

Are you talking about chinese in the west? What the mainland chinese call bananas?

Ariel Ricker is a wealthy Israeli lawyer , yet she collaborates in the islamist invasion of Europe !
what motivation drives her?
echoes of the "gates of Toledo" .

Who said anything about just the niqab?

You said incompatible dress. Other thsn the niqab and the more extreme stuff, I don't see how it could be incompatible.

The definition of the norm: something that is usual, typical, or standard.

You will usually see women dressed modestly like the quran teaches in Turkey and Lebanon.

How. Do. You. Know?

You're going to have to accept that Islamic culture is incompatible with the West. The way women are treated there is not acceptable in the West.

How are women treated that is incompatible with the West? Stop being vague. Say what you mean.

There's no need to reach with Catholicism. Dressing like a nun is not the norm in the West.

This is why I asked if you're talking about Islam or Islamic culture. You keep switching from one to the other depending on whichever is more convenient.

Catholic culture is obviously not incompatible with the west. But if you think what the Koran teaches about gender norms and dress is incompatible with the West, then you must also think that what the Bible things about gender norms and dress is incompatible with the West.

And all this is aside from the fact that you probably have no functional definition of "incompatible."

Islamic attire encouraged by the quran is incompatible in the West. Muslims harassing women because of their clothing is unacceptable in the West.

Women in the West like to be free.

Which Islamic attire is encouraged by the Koran? The niqab? The burkha? The hijab?

"You said incompatible dress. Other thsn the niqab and the more extreme stuff, I don't see how it could be incompatible."

I said incompatible culture. All the not so extreme stuff is out of place and shows a lack of integration.

Out of place where? I live in NY and all sorts of Islamic dress is super common. I also see orthodox jews in all black wool with long sideburns and they don't seem out of place. I wear a crucifix and no one has said I'm out of place or refusing to integrate.

It's definitely the norm throughout the Islamic world.

You keep repeating this, but I'm asking how you know. Are you saying that you know the norms of dress across the Islamic world because of a Pew research poll?

Anything Muslim men want. They set the standards and women go along with it.

Is this what it says in the Koran or are you just making this up?

Spoiler: You're making it up.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and end this nonsense. I just got back from the Middle East 5 days ago. Everything you're saying is made up. You believe everything you read in the news, which is ironic because you're probably the type that believes fake news is running rampant.

I have friends and loved ones all across the Middle East. Other than Saudi, they dress how they want. It has nothing to do with men and there is no legal or social punishment for anything but the sluttiest clothing. They do not have to leave home with a male guardian (lol, their dad's follow them to work?) and they are all probably more educated than you, make more money than you, and are better at adapting to Western culture than you.

You've spent this whole thread spewing shit out of your typing fingers and I played dumb because I wondered if you would at any point demonstrate some honesty. You haven't. You're either a liar or a cloistered fool, and neither bodes well for you chances in life if you ever decide to leave whatever shithole country you're from and interact with other people.

@Goonerview

I just don't see it happening. The Chinese won't be having any of that. I think Europe will reach a breaking point and you will see some serious violence.

The Chinese don't care and have their own problems.

Don't worry, mass immigration from Sub-Saharan Africa will probably chase away all of the Muslims.

Ariel Ricker is a wealthy Israeli lawyer , yet she collaborates in the islamist invasion of Europe !
what motivation drives her?
echoes of the "gates of Toledo" .

Imagine if an organised network of white nationalists were helping Muslims and know ISIS fighters enter Israel.

I’ve said it before but it’s worth repeating. I’ve lived in both the East and the West and I’ve known countless women either in families, work colleagues or bosses etc. None of them were oppressed, in fact most of them were the bosses of their house, so the caricature some of you have of Muslim women is almost funny. That’s not to say oppression doesn’t occur, it happens everywhere. But id love to see the reaction of all the Muslim women I know when I tell them some random white knight sherdogger wants to fly down and rescue her lmao

Back