News Rachel Ostovich's Husband Arrested for Attempted Murder (charges reduced to second degree assault)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking a female's face because she cheated on you is on the same level as hitting a guy with a bat for talking shit to you. It's starting an unfair fight with an advantage and inflicting unbelievable damage indefensibly for no reason. End of discussion. Simplified for you.

Even offering a defense for a man who broke his wife's face makes you a completely cowardly pussy. So tread lightly. ;)
Yeah I gathered already that you like things simplified. You didn’t actually simplify shit, you have been simple this whole time. Then you resort to name calling because you cant follow the train of thought well enough to defend yourself. I guess we are done here. “Tread lightly” like your dumbass is someone to fear
<DisgustingHHH>

I don't know why whenever a story like this comes out, their first reaction is to justify the scumbags actions. I'm willing to bet that she didn't cheat, most domestic violence victims (men and women) get attacked for no actual reason, jealously is deluded.
And if she did cheat, who can blame her? Life's not perfect. It's not a perfect thing to do, but it's a realistic risk you take when you enter a relationship with a sought after woman. Or any relationship, really. It's a calculated risk you take.

If you're the kind to try to kill someone because they cheated, you should make that VERY clear to them before they get into any kind of committed relationship with a psycho like you.

To be clear, I'm not talking to YOU, op. I'm just saying in general. Anyone who thinks that beating a cheater is ok should go home and tell their partners that their lives are in danger if they cheat and have that responsible discussion.

I think I'll let those first two statements dissipate like the bad fart that they are. I honestly don't think even you believe that shit as you're writing and you're just grasping at straws to win an efight.

The last statement is absolutely a dishonest misrepresentation of what I have been saying. I have pretty clearly gone out of my way to say that his transgression was worse and he should be punished for it. That doesn't change the fact that if she did cheat on him she committed a serious transgression against him as well. If that was the case I can understand how that might spark him to attack her and not condemn him as a horrible human being. I'm not putting in on the same level. What's actually happening is some of you are refusing to acknowledge that there is levels at all

I'm going to agree she hurt him. I'm going to say that I don't understand men who get "sparked" to hit women because they've cheated, hurt them, or disappointed them.

I think it has to do with the male role models they had growing up and the strategies they used for dealing with emotional pain.

But it's shitty, no matter the reason. Let the woman fuck who she wants and find a woman who only wants to fuck you if that's what you want. Not to you, op, but to her piece of shit husband.

Let the law handle it before passing any opinion. It seems people don't try to understand the significance of due process until it's taking place in one's life.
Due process?

Just burn the motherfucker!!
picture-79.jpg

PS: That is why I wrote "IF HE assaulted.."

Women and men have very different physical strenghts.

What a piece of shit he is. And people who defend him are even worse.

I'm going to agree she hurt him. I'm going to say that I don't understand men who get "sparked" to hit women because they've cheated, hurt them, or disappointed them.

I think it has to do with the male role models they had growing up and the strategies they used for dealing with emotional pain.

But it's shitty, no matter the reason. Let the woman fuck who she wants and find a woman who only wants to fuck you if that's what you want. Not to you, op, but to her piece of shit husband.
Stop. You are making too much sense.

apparently she cheated on him, obviously doesnt justify what he did but still, there's always two sides to the story, its not like he snapped for no reason.
what did he think she was gonna be faithful? someone that posts ass pics on social media come on what a doofus

Due process?

Just burn the motherfucker!!
picture-79.jpg

PS: That is why I wrote "IF HE assaulted.."

What if he hit her back because of self defense? What if it gets proved on the court that her wife assaulted him first? What will you say then?

And if she did cheat, who can blame her? Life's not perfect. It's not a perfect thing to do, but it's a realistic risk you take when you enter a relationship with a sought after woman. Or any relationship, really. It's a calculated risk you take.

If you're the kind to try to kill someone because they cheated, you should make that VERY clear to them before they get into any kind of committed relationship with a psycho like you.

To be clear, I'm not talking to YOU, op. I'm just saying in general. Anyone who thinks that beating a cheater is ok should go home and tell their partners that their lives are in danger if they cheat and have that responsible discussion.
Who can blaim her? Lol gtfo here. I can easily.

And before you throw a tantrum and say I'm defending this POS by no means am I trying to cover for him. But I'm not going to ignore your childish ideology either. If you're not happy in your relationship break up. Lol "Who can blaim her" the irresponsible immature overgrown children of the world always want to be free of any kind of responsibility for their juvinille behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
what did he think she was gonna be faithful? someone that posts ass pics on social media come on what a doofus
Right? I mean it's not impossible he wins the lottery and gets to keep her companionship for life, but *just in case this is like real life* he should count himself lucky he was fucking on that for years, the jig is up, you guys obv aren't for each other.... be a big boy and handle the separation like fucking adults.

If I date an instagram model, I'm obviously going to be ready for the day we have to break up, right? It's not *likely* to last till I die. And I can't try to make it last till she dies, at my hands, either.

And before you throw a tantrum and say I'm defending this POS by no means am I trying to cover for him. But I'm not going to ignore your childish ideology either. If you're not happy in your relationship break up. Lol "who can blaim her" the irresponsible immature overgrown children of the world always want to be free of any kind of responsibility for their juvinille behavior.

No point to argue with these simple minds. This is what happens when you put pussy on the pedestal. You will only get deformed logic

What if he hit her back because of self defense? What if it gets proved on the court that her wife assaulted him first? What will you say then?
I had a GF that would get a little violent from time to time... she even threw stuff at me. I never raised my hand. She could not hurt me.

Had to leave her and find someone else.

And before you throw a tantrum and say I'm defending this POS by no means am I trying to cover for him. But I'm not going to ignore your childish ideology either. If you're not happy in your relationship break up. Lol "who can blaim her" the irresponsible immature overgrown children of the world always want to be free of any kind of responsibility for their juvinille behavior.

I can follow this logic. When I said "who can blame her?" I meant now that we know what an unstable character the guy is I would be willing to bet she's going to need other male attenion in her life.

But you're ultimately right - I can blame her for cheating. Fair enough. It's against the rules they set, I imagine. Fine.

But that's not a reason to hit her like you're a 2 year old who's parents have no parenting skills. Grow up and move on.

I had a GF that would get a little violent from time to time... she even threw stuff at me. I never raised my hand. She could not hurt me.

Stop! You're making too much sense!!

That's just your ego talking.

I can follow this logic. When I said "who can blame her?" I meant now that we know what an unstable character the guy is I would be willing to bet she's going to need other male attenion in her life.

But you're ultimately right - I can blame her for cheating. Fair enough. It's against the rules they set, I imagine. Fine.

But that's not a reason to hit her like you're a 2 year old who's parents have no parenting skills. Grow up and move on.
Ok I sincerely appologize for my previous reply, I missunderstood I thought you were trying to say it's excusable because of human nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back